QPR Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Stats

There's a few discussions within threads about our stats, so If its all about Stats....starting with Fulham

Raw stats on VitalQPR -
    http://www.qpr.vitalfootball.co.uk/stats.asp?a=463103
    http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.u...s.asp?a=463010

Checked both sites to ensure neither biased & suggest that it wasn't at all a one sided game. Whilst Fulham had a shed loads of attempts their on target ratio was poor compared to QPR's.
    • Fulham 24 Attempts 6 on target
    • Qpr 14 Attempts 7 on Target
    • Possession 53% Fulham 47% QPR (the away side) which isn't too shabby
    • The most important Stat though Fulham 1 QPR 2 (A Win)

And as a team overall in the League - If we start to improve our Home performance, we aren't doing too bad despite all the doom and gloom from some of our posters.

http://www.statto.com/football/teams...s-park-rangers

We are still a new side that has been put together (how many of the current players were in the Squad last year?, how many young players are we trying to integrate? and now compared to previous years, whats the average age of our team?)

All the new players bought in the last Transfer Window (still to be fit and played alongside the other first choice players).

The International break now gives JFH (if he is still employed, which looks likely) to do what he is paid to do and lets see how things pan out in the upcoming fixtures. I for one am in the Glass Half Full camp still. If not in the minority.

Originally posted by Fghoop View Post
    There's a few discussions within threads about our stats, so If its all about Stats....starting with Fulham

Raw stats on VitalQPR -
    http://www.qpr.vitalfootball.co.uk/stats.asp?a=463103
    http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.u...s.asp?a=463010

Checked both sites to ensure neither biased & suggest that it wasn't at all a one sided game. Whilst Fulham had a shed loads of attempts their on target ratio was poor compared to QPR's.
    • Fulham 24 Attempts 6 on target
    • Qpr 14 Attempts 7 on Target
    • Possession 53% Fulham 47% QPR (the away side) which isn't too shabby
    • The most important Stat though Fulham 1 QPR 2 (A Win)

And as a team overall in the League - If we start to improve our Home performance, we aren't doing too bad despite all the doom and gloom from some of our posters.

http://www.statto.com/football/teams...s-park-rangers

We are still a new side that has been put together (how many of the current players were in the Squad last year?, how many young players are we trying to integrate? and now compared to previous years, whats the average age of our team?)

All the new players bought in the last Transfer Window (still to be fit and played alongside the other first choice players).

The International break now gives JFH (if he is still employed, which looks likely) to do what he is paid to do and lets see how things pan out in the upcoming fixtures. I for one am in the Glass Half Full camp still. If not in the minority.
    Thanks for that mate. Cannot view statos thread or down the pub section as am on pre moderation.

If your reading this acts, it seems you are correct and i take back the part where i said they murdered us.

But i do think we were still very lucky having had two penalties against us along with a ball backheeled off the line and a crossbar hit.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Looks like Nas has some competition

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
        Looks like Nas has some competition
        No such thing as competition mate, more just helping hands haha. Good job with these mate.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Thanks for that mate. Cannot view statos thread or down the pub section as am on pre moderation.

If your reading this acts, it seems you are correct and i take back the part where i said they murdered us.

But i do think we were still very lucky having had two penalties against us along with a ball backheeled off the line and a crossbar hit.
          I can only go by the comms as I've not had a chance to watch back on Player yet, but it did sound like we were very lucky, but then again both the commentators seemed to have as much love for us as Mason did
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Don't be silly Hits no apology expected nor needed everyone is allowed their own view point. Apologies from me if you think I flew into you I just get frustrated when I read things that actually never occurred as yesterday after a season of mediocrity we turned up and played well.

Still room for improvement however

Comment

Thanks for the feedback thus far, I am no stats man by any means��but thought I would try to compile some referecability that is maybe more objective. I don't often post but some of the posts on here recently do seem to be a tad one sided from a negative perspective based on relative subjectivity and non fact based. I love reading threads from this site but recently it's become a tad depressing, hence feeling the need to do this compilation. Having supported. the R's since the early 80's I have had my share (as we all have) of some serious Highs and serious Lows and whilst I might not agree with all of JFH's tactics, it's by no means as bad as some have made out. We are a side in transition and I personally believe some of our expectations are unrealistic given how short the period has been. The criticism of some of our players being somehwat unjust. I don't go to all the away games but attend the home games as a season ticket holder and it's there where we have been uninspiring in the main (as the stats suggest) so as a ST holder maybe I need to also look at myself and the regulars around me as to what we as a crowd should offer to the team. Some of our players are clearly confidence players and more importantly unless not human, they are sure to read the threads on message boards ( I would if I was a player, regardless with what others say professionals should do or not do, or how much they are paid....no pun JFH intended��).
              It's time for the guys on this site, to offer their opinions, with whatever they feel but with the above in mind. I have always said, if the R's were my wife (I would have left her for all the pain and anguish, she has caused me over the years) but that said, it's in my blood & sadly dictates my mood every weekend in the main. And still remain loyal and RTID given I have also indoctrinated my two young lads��. So let's be more positive, I for one see some shoots of encouragement, something I can truly say has not always been the case.

Comment

3 away wins already for a team many call dire is non too shabby.shows how unpredictable this league is.

Comment

Working...
                X