Massimo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Not at all I am purely judging Chery on his lack of creativity and by that I mean goalscoring opportunities.
    You have to have some intelligent off the ball work ahead and overlaps from behind you to find the space. We've had neither. Until very recently, when there has been some evidence of link up play.
    TC & Mass on same park in a decent set up could get us a decent toot, but the rest of them have to be awake and on the move - roughly towards the opposition goal. This kind of thinking has been heresy under JFH.

Comment

• Glad Jimmy agrees with me http://www.westlondonsport.com/sport...k-wls-football

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Top prem midfielder perhaps
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Glad to see JFH agrees with me on ML needs to add goals to his game.

Might take a trip to Pret a Manger and see if anyone will give me £50k to speak about football...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Glad to see JFH agrees with me on ML needs to add goals to his game.

Might take a trip to Pret a Manger and see if anyone will give me £50k to speak about football...
            I think the best you'll get is a sandwich.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              I'm shocked! Jimmy kind of disagrees with Nasser. How dare he. Jimmy out!

Comment

• Apparently a target for Palace, West Brom and Boro in January.

Comment

Apparently a target for Palace, West Brom and Boro in January.
                  Should come as little surprise I guess.

Expect similar interest in the likes of Caulker and Smithies too.

Comment

• The club would be honoring their commitment of 'come to us, and we won't stand in your way of bettering yourself'. Except every January might be out of the question.

Comment

Apparently a target for Palace, West Brom and Boro in January.
                      Really hope we keep a hold of him. Think we can hold of West Brom and Boro but Palace might be tough because of the location. For enough money though, no one is non-expendable at the club.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                      X