Massimo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massimo

Thought he was brilliant yesterday, my MOTM. He is fast becoming a real key player for us IMO.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Yes he was consistent throughout

Comment

Best game I have seen us play for us he was the driving force yesterday and involved in everything

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Best game I have seen us play for us he was the driving force yesterday and involved in everything
        Some lovely footwork yesterday, a couple of times he went on mazy little runs through a few of their players .
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I thought he was one of the main reasons we won at Wigan too. A very good all-round midfielder at this level IMO.

Comment

Thought he was outstanding for us today, drove the team forward at every opportunity, which he hasn't done recently also thought Washington good .JFH hopefully the penny's dropped 2 up front

Comment

Luongo is our most talented player all round. Everything he does is at least good, if not great consistently. His dribbling yesterday was phenomenal, not that it usually isn't. We have probably got the best CM in the league with him and I don't think that's an exaggeration when you consider everything he does.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

He set the standard yesterday if he plays like that week In week out he will dominate most teams he can't fall below that

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  He set the standard yesterday if he plays like that week In week out he will dominate most teams he can't fall below that
                  Spot on he he has been as guilty as anybody for how poor our season has been drifting in and out of games now he has set a yardstick of what's expected of him

Comment

Said it a few weeks ago when some on here were calling him L1 quality
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Luongo is our most talented player all round. Everything he does is at least good, if not great consistently. His dribbling yesterday was phenomenal, not that it usually isn't. We have probably got the best CM in the league with him and I don't think that's an exaggeration when you consider everything he does.
                      You sure about that Nas? Totally outclassed in the Newcastle game especially by Shelvey and has been found wanting in a few other games too, He looks a talented lad and on Saturday he was excellent driving the team forward, needs to do it more often than he does at the moment, he should be the catylist to driving the team on, and needs to play regular, and it might be all down to who he plays with? not sure who he plays best with? not an henry fan too negative, cousins jury's out Sandro obviously the best player but? and the Polish lad, still waiting to see his best?

Comment

Best CM? Good but that's really over the top. Plus there always seems to be a problem after coming back from Australia.. Not his fault but his game seems to suffer for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          You sure about that Nas? Totally outclassed in the Newcastle game especially by Shelvey and has been found wanting in a few other games too, He looks a talented lad and on Saturday he was excellent driving the team forward, needs to do it more often than he does at the moment, he should be the catylist to driving the team on, and needs to play regular, and it might be all down to who he plays with? not sure who he plays best with? not an henry fan too negative, cousins jury's out Sandro obviously the best player but? and the Polish lad, still waiting to see his best?
                          You mean the match he didn't play?
                          Sandro is the most overrated player at the club, it's all well and good being "Able" to tackle but if you're going to let everyone run past you, you're not the most talented player and you're not the best we've got.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                            Best CM? Good but that's really over the top. Plus there always seems to be a problem after coming back from Australia.. Not his fault but his game seems to suffer for a while.
                            More that he just doesn't play after international breaks... he's consistently great whenever he does play.

Comment

You mean the match he didn't play?
                              Oops. Ha Ha.

Comment

Working...
                              X