The Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Press

Just reading through the latest stories in the British papers regarding this whole Football For Sale thing. Harry is taking a battering this morning for apparently being unaware that it was illegal for his players to be betting on matches they were playing in and not reporting it to the FA.

Bit naughty of course but it's another guy associated with QPR filling the colomn inches. Does anyone else wonder sometimes if the press have an agenda against us? Seems that every chance they have they are taking aim at us.

It's H thinking if your(the press) are mug enough to pay me then here's a bit tosh now cough up

Comment

No agenda in my view. We create our own headlines.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        No agenda in my view. We create our own headlines.
        Yeah, probably.

I'd just like for once, to make headlines for the right reasons. Even our promotion season was soured by the whole Faurlin saga.

Comment

Yeah that was horrible. Win and watford and we were champions but we still had that cloud hanging over us.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
            Yeah that was horrible. Win and watford and we were champions but we still had that cloud hanging over us.
            Part way re reading warnos book. Really does highlight what a terrible time that was, not being able to relax and celebrate. The outpouring of emotion on the final day was just immense. Nothing's ever straight forward at the Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              Part way re reading warnos book. Really does highlight what a terrible time that was, not being able to relax and celebrate. The outpouring of emotion on the final day was just immense. Nothing's ever straight forward at the Rangers
              Thats why the good times are more enjoyable!

Comment

Working...
              X