Video vs Fulham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
    exactly what nass said, they took loads of shots. but in the 2nd half, we had loads of moves attacking into their final 1/3rd. which i guess is an implication in itself that rangers need to finish off those moves with at least an attempt on target and force the keeper to do something
    We actually managed to do that more than they did all game haha.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
      Who did this video? We defo had shots on target that weren't even included here whilst Fulham have a few that were wide. Don't think second was a penalty, doesn't really matter now though as we won.
      I agree I think 2nd pen decision was shocking,thankfully we got lucky with him hitting the bar

Comment

No comments on their goal. Who's at fault?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Hey stat man. Going by reports, radio commentry and shot stats only, we were absolutly murdered i reckon.
          But acording to acts and a couple of others, i was wrong with my assumption.

Could you post up a full list of stats for todays game on this thread please, including posession, shots, areas of play, passes etc etc.

Many thanks.
          Cheers up you miserable git, we won!
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            Hey stat man. Going by reports, radio commentry and shot stats only, we were absolutly murdered i reckon.
            But acording to acts and a couple of others, i was wrong with my assumption.

Could you post up a full list of stats for todays game on this thread please, including posession, shots, areas of play, passes etc etc.

Many thanks.
            Gonna do it all tomorrow on my own thread when I do my write up mate.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

game could have gone either way both teams had good spells throughout the game , but we won and that's all that matters not shots , stats or who passed the ball more

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                On that evidence Fulham should have won 6-2, we appear to have been very lucky today
                if they still had Dembele and McCormack it probably would have been more
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                  Those are very rarely given, ref must dislike us to give that especially as it was a 2nd of the game.
                  Indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    The footage missed a huge amount of our chances. We had 7 shots on target to their 6 and looked just as dangerous whenever we got into their half. They just took loads of shots.
                    Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                    Who did this video? We defo had shots on target that weren't even included here whilst Fulham have a few that were wide. Don't think second was a penalty, doesn't really matter now though as we won.
                    guys your ruining their argument that we got done for 90mins and were lucky and should have lost comfortably

It was a very even and entertaining game and i think we just edged it on overall quality. Yes Fulham had lots of shots on the stats board but that's because they shot from everywhere (not a bad ploy) but most of them flew high and wide not sure how many actual saves Smithies had to make

To those that wanted us to get smashed up or want to believe we did don't rely on a 1min sky clip get yourselves down to a game chaps

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      game could have gone either way both teams had good spells throughout the game , but we won and that's all that matters not shots , stats or who passed the ball more
                      This

Comment

Comment

90% of games at this level are decided by luck good and bad we dropped points in the previous 2 games due to luck because we weren't adventurous to make luck happen for us

No 90% is an exaggeration just a good %
                          Last edited by dogsrrs; 02-10-2016, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            On that evidence Fulham should have won 6-2, we appear to have been very lucky today
                            Who cares - it's a results business and we won.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Who cares - it's a results business and we won.
                              Exactly!
                              I do love how those who didn't go to the game are telling those who did that we were "very lucky"
                              Gotta laugh really

Comment

We were lucky to win in my opinion as they could have done better with their chances as there chances were better ones than ours, also we were lucky they never scored 2nd pen as smithies went wrong way, so I think luck was on our side yesterday, what is not lucky is the superb pen save and caulker clearing off the line and also almost having his head knocked off by throwing himself in front of a fierce shot. So we're we lucky, yes, did we fluke a win? No we worked bloody hard for the points a got them with a little luck.
                                I was there. Row ii. Loved it.
                                Last edited by loftbalcony; 02-10-2016, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X