X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video vs Fulham

Sylla went bonkers 2nd pen !!

Comment

I'm not 100 percent sure on this, but with that second pen, Ned's leg is below his waist and he's following the ball. Seemed harsh to me but that just might be my bias as an R.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

make you right nass ball struck his face

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          I'm not 100 percent sure on this, but with that second pen, Ned's leg is below his waist and he's following the ball. Seemed harsh to me but that just might be my bias as an R.
          Hey stat man. Going by reports, radio commentry and shot stats only, we were absolutly murdered i reckon.
          But acording to acts and a couple of others, i was wrong with my assumption.

Could you post up a full list of stats for todays game on this thread please, including posession, shots, areas of play, passes etc etc.

Many thanks.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

On that evidence Fulham should have won 6-2, we appear to have been very lucky today

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Those are very rarely given, ref must dislike us to give that especially as it was a 2nd of the game.

Comment

Did they wheel Lee Mason out of retirement for today? Thought he called it quits years ago. Awful ref.

Comment

Lee Mason sent Derry off at Old Trafford in 2012 fir breathing on Ashley Young. The only criticism you would level at Onuhua is why give the fellow a reason to go down?

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                    Those are very rarely given, ref must dislike us to give that especially as it was a 2nd of the game.
                    Always found it odd how he was allowed to ref our game up at old Trafford, despite us being involved in a relegation battle with Bolton the team he supports. He screwed us over that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      On that evidence Fulham should have won 6-2, we appear to have been very lucky today
                      The footage missed a huge amount of our chances. We had 7 shots on target to their 6 and looked just as dangerous whenever we got into their half. They just took loads of shots.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

The general feeling on here from those who were there was we rode our luck. Nothing wrong with that as we left winning a game that could have gone the other way.

Comment

Who did this video? We defo had shots on target that weren't even included here whilst Fulham have a few that were wide. Don't think second was a penalty, doesn't really matter now though as we won.

Comment

exactly what nass said, they took loads of shots. but in the 2nd half, we had loads of moves attacking into their final 1/3rd. which i guess is an implication in itself that rangers need to finish off those moves with at least an attempt on target and force the keeper to do something
                            Rangers Til I Die
                            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              The general feeling on here from those who were there was we rode our luck. Nothing wrong with that as we left winning a game that could have gone the other way.
                              I was there too, and I don't think rode our luck is the right word. The match was very very open. There were periods where we dominated and periods where they did. They countered a lot and that made it look like we were generally much more in trouble than we actually were throughout the match.

Comment

Working...
                              X