Olamide Shodipo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olamide Shodipo

Have to say, this guy really impresses me. Was excellent again today, looks like a pretty mature player for a 19 year old! Long may it continue
    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

He came on an terrorised there RB and put do decent balls over

I think he seems better off the bench then starting at current time but he looked to be playing with bundles of confidence

Comment

Can only get better with time, exciting some of these youngsters we have
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I think he's brilliant

Comment

Pace and a good crosser of a ball,should feature more.

Comment

He changed the game for me. Absolute chap.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He is brilliant indeed and I think that is exactly what we meant when we said we want hungry young players at the club! Agree?

Comment

Parker going off plus shodipo coming on shifted momentum in my view.

Comment

Originally posted by luca View Post
                  He is brilliant indeed and I think that is exactly what we meant when we said we want hungry young players at the club! Agree?
                  Both Shodipo and Kakay were straight on Twitter after the match, expressing how much it meant to them today.
                  I'm on the fence with JFH at the moment, I think he does make some poor decisions but he is giving the youngsters a chance, and the squad this season are all at a good age and have many years in front of them.

Comment

shodipo was absolute class today. put their DMs and CBs on toast at certain stages.

its a bit shocking really that weve not got the following song going on the regular rounds

HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN
                    HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN
                    MIDE SHODIPO
                    HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN
                    Rangers Til I Die
                    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

These young players are brought in by Les and Jimmy and people want shot of the two of them, sometimes the loudest are the most clueless.

Comment

Shodipo showed exactly how he should be used. Bring him on when he can be ahead of the game in terms of energy and pace and have him make a mockery of their defence.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Shodipo showed exactly how he should be used. Bring him on when he can be ahead of the game in terms of energy and pace and have him make a mockery of their defence.
                          Tend to agree with this. When he came on he was bundle of energy and you could tell Woz had tormented their LB for first 70mins and was not up to dealing with Shodipo

Comment

He came on caused them problems , and I think using him as an impact player is good, and he looks better this way ,than a full 90 in which I he hasn't been great in

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                              shodipo was absolute class today. put their DMs and CBs on toast at certain stages.

its a bit shocking really that weve not got the following song going on the regular rounds

HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN
                              HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN
                              MIDE SHODIPO
                              HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN
                              Agree he needs a song but think this sing when sung is very cringeworthy .

What about the old Hoilett song?

MIDE SHODIPO BABY
                              MIDE SHODIPO WHOOOOOA

Comment

Working...
                              X