Olamide Shodipo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    The best Irish Nigerian player we have ever had!
    I will go as far as saying he will win the balon dor for Irish Nigerian players every single year until he retires.

Comment

He runs
      The wing
      His names too long to sing
      Shodipo, Shodipo

(tune of heartbeat)

Mido
      Mido Shodipo run down the wing for me

(tune of mellow yellow)

Olamide Shodipo
      (On the right wing)
      Olamide Shodipo
      (His speeds frightening)
      Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 04-10-2016, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
        The best Irish Nigerian player we have ever had!
        Mido O'Shodipo

Comment

I like him a lot, he will improve and develop further with game time. Rather than send him on loan like we do with the rest of our youngsters, he's good enough to develop with us in the Championship.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Now what has become very apparent watching the kid is that he has no shot on him. Yesterday, against Fulham and earlier in the season when he lets a shot go he literally gets no power behind it. Now if were into coaching at the club I would be keeping him behind every day and making him hit 100balls dead and moving until he masters it

If we can see technical issues from the stands would hope the coaching team are picking up on it too and addressing it

Could be huge added bonus if he can light the ball up and get it on target given some of the positions he gets himself in

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Now what has become very apparent watching the kid is that he has no shot on him. Yesterday, against Fulham and earlier in the season when he lets a shot go he literally gets no power behind it. Now if were into coaching at the club I would be keeping him behind every day and making him hit 100balls dead and moving until he masters it

If we can see technical issues from the stands would hope the coaching team are picking up on it too and addressing it

Could be huge added bonus if he can light the ball up and get it on target given some of the positions he gets himself in
              Spot on!

Comment

He was absent for the vast majority on Saturday ,because its no use having someone running into space if there is no one who can put a decent pass together or has any vision .
                But i agree in a better attacking side ,he would be a decent prospect
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

If he were that determined, he wouldn't need to be kept behind, he'd be wanting to do it himself. Turning himself into a more complete player with better attributes will in all likelihood result in a more fulfilling and better rewarded career.
                  To be honest and he's far from alone in this regard, the general standard of our shooting is a disgrace.

Comment

Agree Brights about overall shooting but if we focus on this lad in particular the shots he has are like back passes so it has to be a technique or timing issue.

Comment

Working...
                    X