Polter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polter

Absolutely dreadful today (again). Took my son-law along to get his view on QPR. He had mixed feeling about many aspects of our team BUT he coul not believe how bad he was. Lacked pace, skill, awareness etc. Things got a lot better when Polter (and Parker!) came off. Shodipo made a massive difference. Don't be fooled by this win it could so easily have been 6-2 to Fulham. Notwithstanding that it was great to come away from Fulham with a win a last 😀👌

West Acton said we played well.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      West Acton said we played well.
      But there you are then,end of debate

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        People will see what they want to see and form their own opinions. When you start getting to games then I will take you seriously until then

Comment

Fair pt. London Derby's are always competitive so I am delighted with the win.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I really like polter. Always gives 100% and is real nuisance for defenders. However, Sylla should be our striker.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                I really like polter. Always gives 100% and is real nuisance for defenders. However, Sylla should be our striker.
                Let's not forget polter is carrying a knock and the two week break will do him good to get fit but he was absent today,still I agree if they had taken their chances we'd have been stuffed but hey ho we got the win and that all that counts.

Comment

Thought he was solid today if unspectacular but that's what you get out of him. Don't know where the idea of lack of pace came in, thought he was rapid today especially chasing high and wide balls on the wing and he tended to bring it down well and always brought people into play. Was definitely one of his better matches without scoring.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester Mark View Post
                    Let's not forget polter is carrying a knock and the two week break will do him good to get fit but he was absent today,still I agree if they had taken their chances we'd have been stuffed but hey ho we got the win and that all that counts.
                    Why do we keep moaning even after a win? I take a win every Saturday without dominating our opponents. Its a win game. If you loose, good football counts for nothing. Remember Wembley and Derby? They dominated us and should they've the game. But we did with our only shot on goal! And we won promotion! That's what will be remembered in history. The win. So enjoy that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

I Think it was rather the opposite, sunshine.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                        Why do we keep moaning even after a win? I take a win every Saturday without dominating our opponents. Its a win game. If you loose, good football counts for nothing. Remember Wembley and Derby? They dominated us and should they've the game. But we did with our only shot on goal! And we won promotion! That's what will be remembered in history. The win. So enjoy that day.
                        well said martin old bean
                        Rangers Til I Die
                        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

polter played ok , you get plenty of effort from the fella , he's never going to pull up any trees skill wise but we all know that

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

off topic, i now, but could polti have even worse dress-sense than djibril cisse?

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                              off topic, i now, but could polti have even worse dress-sense than djibril cisse?
                              Is he trying to camouflage in a volcano?
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X