No announcement yet.

Niko Hämäläinen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loved his nutmeg at the end of the game, proper made me laugh as you wouldn't expect it from someone of his 'unknown' and freshness. i didn't have high hopes for him when he came on as i thought fulham were rinsing us everytime they got a chance to break but he held his own and did good, can't fault him

Comment

Good prospect and I like the fact these youngsters are gradually getting blooded. It was a gamble bringing him on for his full league debut in such a high pressure away match at only 2-1 up, but he never let himself down and did well.

Comment

Seems that this was the first time this season that Jimmys substitutions were bang on.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Thought myself Lynch was super at LB and improvement on Bidwell especially going forwards as he put some decent balls in. I would keep him there

Was blowing out his #### at the end
          Not lynches fault being played outta position but never a left back, skinned every time by there right winger. Lynch was having a mare and this game proved he's not a full back.decent centre half but can't play lynch at full back again.
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Was introduced by David Bardsley as he was a member of his Orlando academy. David Bardsley has indicated on several occasions he would love to work at Rangers. He is someone that maybe we should be looking at. His academy has been a big success in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              Not lynches fault being played outta position but never a left back, skinned every time by there right winger. Lynch was having a mare and this game proved he's not a full back.decent centre half but can't play lynch at full back again.
              Agree. He aint got the energy to keep bounding down the wings and having to get back again. He did a good job but could see he was hurting. We need to look after our propa CBs and let the young boy do the business.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                Was introduced by David Bardsley as he was a member of his Orlando academy. David Bardsley has indicated on several occasions he would love to work at Rangers. He is someone that maybe we should be looking at. His academy has been a big success in the U.S.
                That's very interesting and great to hear of our link with the Bard. Thanks for all the opinions on Niko, he sounds like a great prospect.

Comment

Niko, Niko Niko, Niko Niko, Niko Ham-a-lainen

Comment

Working...
                  X