Niko Hämäläinen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niko Hämäläinen

Made his debut today. The comms said he showed some classy skills, what did people at the game make of our Finnish lad? Is he the Finnished article?

He's not finished !! He's only 19 ������
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Great we are blooding so many youngsters.

Comment

Thanks to our great management team

Comment

Looked do confident and assured on the ball. Few times if I had been in his position I would have laced it down the pitch or into the stands but he out his foot in it calmly and came away with it

Was the left back that played against Sunderland??

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Looked do confident and assured on the ball. Few times if I had been in his position I would have laced it down the pitch or into the stands but he out his foot in it calmly and came away with it

Was the left back that played against Sunderland??
            Yeah it was same guy.

Comment

David Bardsley recommended him.
              Last edited by Shania; 02-10-2016, 11:39 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Got a cheeky meg in at the end too (if I'm not mistaken, was involved in the build up to our goal as well). Shouldn't be starting just yet even though I thought Lynch looked out of place at left back at times because of his lack of pace, but he'll get more sub appearances and (just like Shodipo and Kakay) will be in the team more soon enough.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Thought myself Lynch was super at LB and improvement on Bidwell especially going forwards as he put some decent balls in. I would keep him there

Was blowing out his #### at the end

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Thought myself Lynch was super at LB and improvement on Bidwell especially going forwards as he put some decent balls in. I would keep him there

Was blowing out his #### at the end
                    I personally see the left back as a transitional player, which I don't think Lynch did well. He was great at both ends of the pitch but not too good in the middle third and that's where I think a left back needs to excel, in carrying it between the back and the front. But I think it's preference.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Shodipo Hämäläinen and Kakay's combined age... wow makes me feel so so old

Comment

If David Bardsley recommended him then he will do for me as there was a full back of the highest quality. Could defend and was the best crosser of a ball from full back you could wish to see.

Comment

Does anybody think Eze should be given a run out or is it too soon?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                            I did think he may have in the league cup but trusting JFH on this as he has done really well so.far bringing them thru so expect not quite ready.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              has anyone seen him play? ive not
                              Rangers Til I Die
                              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                              X