No announcement yet.

What a ####ing Game!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great win and the lads battled well , i was proud of them today to a man , yes fulham had chances but that means nothing if u don't put 'em away

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Acts, So far, 4 people have said we were lucky. Fluke, lucky, same thing aint it. But im the one getting digged out.

As for the other two who said i was not happy that we won please read my full post ffs.

No i was not at the game due to being at work during the early kick off.

I just took a page out of nassers book and went by the stats as well as commentry.

Going on those two things, we were lucky to come away with the win big time.

I will be out to get smashed and celebrate that win agaisnt those see you next tuesdays. But i will not pretend that our club is in long term shyte with this bloke as manager.

Thats my opinion.

Wortonranger..... winny the poo and eyor? GTFU son.

Sorry for the delay to this post as im on pre moderation and have to wait for a mod to approve this post.
      I have seen people say we were lucky who were not there based on shots taken. Shots taken does not always reflect how the game went

If you look on Fulham messageboards plenty of them saying we controlled the game and they got what they deserved.

Apologies if you think I'm digging you directly as that's not my intention but I get wound up when people slate us no matter what and look for angles to dig the team. When we play c rap like Newcastle I'm the first to say were rubbish but yesterday we hardly put a foot wrong and for the first time in God knows how many occasions there we were not three nil down at half time, showed as much hunger and guts as they did (we have lacked that at cottage in recent years) and we took our chances both from open play may I add. But because sky put up biased highlights and stats say they shot from everywhere some are trying to question our efforts which is not fair mate

It was a good game and we more then played our part

Comment

They had 27 shots on goal to our 10.

We fluked a win big time and im happy its against those plums but, nothing has changed.

We were shite today as usual and with jimmy piggybank still in the job, nothing will change.

Will enjoy the win for what it is though..... just a win.
        Gutted we won aren't you mate.
        Great support!

Comment

One of the best games I've been to in ages! To win like that was special. The pen saves were celebrated like goals! Really pleased for Washington to score, the atmosphere was amazing, haven't stood for the whole game in a long time, loved it! Still buzzing!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
            One of the best games I've been to in ages! To win like that was special. The pen saves were celebrated like goals! Really pleased for Washington to score, the atmosphere was amazing, haven't stood for the whole game in a long time, loved it! Still buzzing!

Comment

Martin making a total pig's ear of that tap-in is my highlight of the season so far! Comedy Gold!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Guessing no
                To be fair Acton we rode our luck in the same way Brum did against us so swings and roundabouts really, they lack a killer instinct in the same way we do at times.

On a positive its a win and i thought we battled to the end. on a negative poster was complete tripe today cant see him keeping cylla out as the lone striker he does seem to know where to be. also another positive washington gotta be the hardest working footballer we have had for ages guy must run a marathon

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                  To be fair Acton we rode our luck in the same way Brum did against us so swings and roundabouts really, they lack a killer instinct in the same way we do at times.

On a positive its a win and i thought we battled to the end. on a negative poster was complete tripe today cant see him keeping cylla out as the lone striker he does seem to know where to be. also another positive washington gotta be the hardest working footballer we have had for ages guy must run a marathon
                  What side does not in 90mins mate. It was not one sided as some are trying to make out

Comment

What side does not in 90mins mate. It was not one sided as some are trying to make out
                    It's refreshing to hear a few saying it wasn't one sided. I listened on radio London and that #### jockey claridge said we didn't deserve the 3 points at all.

Hope we can build on this result as the team
                    spirit seems to be there.

Comment

Westy yeah we've had large amounts of dross but in fairness recently we have shown good periods that we can play some decent stuff , yesterday we looked like things might be coming to gether in regards of playing as a team rather than in fits and starts

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Westy yeah we've had large amounts of dross but in fairness recently we have shown good periods that we can play some decent stuff , yesterday we looked like things might be coming to gether in regards of playing as a team rather than in fits and starts
                        Fingers crossed. As is the norm when we win and want another game there is now international break

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                          It's refreshing to hear a few saying it wasn't one sided. I listened on radio London and that #### jockey claridge said we didn't deserve the 3 points at all.

Hope we can build on this result as the team
                          spirit seems to be there.
                          He's a clunge

Comment

The reaction when Sylla scored was the best reaction since Bobbys playoff goal. Amazing

Fulham did have guilt edge chances to score a few goals but so did we. Not forgetting the completely inept referee who didn't give us a sniff all game.

Pleased to see Jimmy get a good reception and people actually backing the team. Well done fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
                              The reaction when Sylla scored was the best reaction since Bobbys playoff goal. Amazing

Fulham did have guilt edge chances to score a few goals but so did we. Not forgetting the completely inept referee who didn't give us a sniff all game.

Pleased to see Jimmy get a good reception and people actually backing the team. Well done fans.
                              Good points. Suppose for myself what makes me confident that we were in control of game regardless of the stats was at no point in the 90mins did I feel we were going to lose it i felt we looked comfortable for the whole game

Comment

Acts, So far, 4 people have said we were lucky. Fluke, lucky, same thing aint it. But im the one getting digged out.

As for the other two who said i was not happy that we won please read my full post ffs.

No i was not at the game due to being at work during the early kick off.

I just took a page out of nassers book and went by the stats as well as commentry.

Going on those two things, we were lucky to come away with the win big time.

I will be out to get smashed and celebrate that win agaisnt those see you next tuesdays. But i will not pretend that our club is in long term shyte with this bloke as manager.

Thats my opinion.

Wortonranger..... winny the poo and eyor? GTFU son.

Sorry for the delay to this post as im on pre moderation and have to wait for a mod to approve this post.
                                Seem to have hit a nerve there. Many regard the works of AA Milne as classic literature and Ee-awe was my favourite character. Surely we can all take a bit of light hearted banter when we actually won for a change? No offence meant Mr Hitman.

Comment

Working...
                                X