Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Guessing no
    Even if he did... he doesn't seem happy that we won? Wow!

Comment

Only a true Rangers fan could be happy wit that result. Yes we were lucky, but as we all know, luck tends to even out over the course of a season. I for one am over the moon
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Getting better every week. Think play offs could still be a possibility with a bit more luck like today.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Get in there!!! You Rrrss!!!
          Enjoy the celebrating Matty! Oh we beat the fools, get in you rip roaring Rangers!

Comment

That win was a long time coming over the toffs. Considering some of our previous results you would think that all rangers fans would be very happy today-onwards and upwards. Looking forward to a few bottles of peroni tonight....U RSSSS
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Beautiful. Beautiful.

IMG_20161001_163653.jpg

Comment

Delighted, a long time overdue.

Nice bottle of wine tonight watching the golf!

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                  Only a true Rangers fan could be happy wit that result. Yes we were lucky, but as we all know, luck tends to even out over the course of a season. I for one am over the moon
                  Agree, we have had our fair share of deflected goals against already this season so.deserve some luck our way.

Comment

19600 attendance ? thought it would sell out. Maybe the tourists went home.

Comment

Nearly sh it myself when stelling said they had another pen! Fu ck em we deserve a bit of luck against them. Time to get p issed
                      U Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Have to agree 100%, really find it hard to hear and read R's fans who can't enjoy a win. May not have played fantastic but it was a win and 3 points, would rather this than us playing the opposition off the park and lose.

Celebrate a great win after this very poor week for QPR
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

A win is a win, and a win against any neighbour even better. Confidence is a preference, we'll have some of that however it comes.

Comment

Acts, So far, 4 people have said we were lucky. Fluke, lucky, same thing aint it. But im the one getting digged out.

As for the other two who said i was not happy that we won please read my full post ffs.

No i was not at the game due to being at work during the early kick off.

I just took a page out of nassers book and went by the stats as well as commentry.

Going on those two things, we were lucky to come away with the win big time.

I will be out to get smashed and celebrate that win agaisnt those see you next tuesdays. But i will not pretend that our club is in long term shyte with this bloke as manager.

Thats my opinion.

Wortonranger..... winny the poo and eyor? GTFU son.

Sorry for the delay to this post as im on pre moderation and have to wait for a mod to approve this post.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

cheers for posting that pic Kev. that sure is thing of f*cking beauty! I was in the upper right, behind a bloody post.
                              kept shimmying left and right of it, as the play was coming down our end of the ground
                              Rangers Til I Die
                              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Great pic, I can actually see my mate on the far side wall, just alongside the first black line. Wish I could see myself, but I'm significantly smaller than he is haha. What a day out.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X