Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a ####ing Game!!!

Get in there!!! You Rrrss!!!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Come on Rangers

Comment

Was atmosphere any good? Listened to second half at work sounded like they battered us apart from two five minute periods ?

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
        Was atmosphere any good? Listened to second half at work sounded like they battered us apart from two five minute periods ?
        First half and down in the concourse at HT were amazing atmosphere . Died down a bit second half until we got our 2nd. In terms of performance, they should have had 5 goals easy. We rode our luck incredibly . But fark em about time we got something there! Amazing win. Over the moon.
        Last edited by MattyRangers; 01-10-2016, 03:21 PM.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

"Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Enjoy mate. Get ####ted

Comment

These guys care. That is all I care about. COYRs

https://twitter.com/polti1991

Comment

They had 27 shots on goal to our 10.

We fluked a win big time and im happy its against those plums but, nothing has changed.

We were shite today as usual and with jimmy piggybank still in the job, nothing will change.

Will enjoy the win for what it is though..... just a win.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

First half and down in the concourse at HT were amazing atmosphere . Died down a bit second half until we got our 2nd. In terms of performance, they should have had 5 goals easy. We rode our luck incredibly . But fark em about time we got something there! Amazing win. Over the moon.
                  Enjoy rest of the day Matty 🍻🍻🍻

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

We fluked a win big time and im happy its against those plums but, nothing has changed.

We were shite today as usual and with jimmy piggybank still in the job, nothing will change.

Agree with this, good to have a win but very lucky today, could of ended up a big score again, just hope we build on this but jimmy starts getting rid of the negative crap!
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Talking s hit we never fluked anything we were in the game for 90mins and had spells were we dominated. If you were there you would have seen it. Not a vintage performance but we done what was needed so stop the we were lucky nonsense
                      Last edited by West Acton; 01-10-2016, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Talking s hit we never fluked anything we were in the and for 90mins and had spells were we dominated. If you were there you would have seen it. Not a vintage performance but we done what was needed so stop the we were lucky nonsense
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Did you go hitman ?

Comment

We were shite today as usual and with jimmy piggybank still in the job, nothing will change

I wondered who would find it necessary to rain on a brilliant parade. How about just letting us enjoy the day and save the misery for tomorrow? Are you auditioning for the role of Ee-awe in the next Winnie the Pooh film by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                              Did you go hitman ?
                              Guessing no

Comment

Working...
                              X