• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    can anyone else see Henrys Hampton in that picture
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Absolutely loved yesterday , the fans were excellent ,and the team spirit showed warmed the heart ,weve waited such a long time to get a result there, that was one of my all time favourite away wins ,top day...
      Especially ,rated Smithies and Washington ( and Shodipo when he came on )

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        Absolutely loved yesterday , the fans were excellent ,and the team spirit showed warmed the heart ,weve waited such a long time to get a result there, that was one of my all time favourite away wins ,top day...
        Especially ,rated Smithies and Washington ( and Shodipo when he came on )
        Still buzzing now vesps, my little lads first London Derby and he's not stopped talking about it. Best away day winning it with the penalty miss .we celebrated 4 times in that 90 , gotta be a record!
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          Still buzzing now vesps, my little lads first London Derby and he's not stopped talking about it. Best away day winning it with the penalty miss .we celebrated 4 times in that 90 , gotta be a record!
          Good your lads got some bragging rights at school tomorrow
          ( we celebrated their penalty misses like goals ! and we was sitting right next to the Fulham supporters to our left , they couldnt even make eye contact ! the stick we gave them was quality ,bit harsh cos they all looked so embarrassed to even support those karnts ,it was like kicking a dead dog !

Comment

I was there and it could have been a cricket score for them. We were very lucky but we simply put away our chances and they didn't so I'm having that win.

We've got to get better defensively though as I fear there is another tonking on the cards somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              We've got to get better defensively though as I fear there is another tonking on the cards somewhere.
              Wont matter though will it if we are going for it playing the silky football we are used to as R's and not drossball ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Wont matter though will it if we are going for it playing the silky football we are used to as R's and not drossball ?
                It is possible to play attractive football AND have a solid defence.

Comment

Lets hope they can sort that out and who knows where we will end up at the end of the season.

Comment

It is possible to play attractive football AND have a solid defence.
                    True, but we are QPR, not Barcelona, so we should probably be happy with 1 of those
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      we are QPR, not Barcelona
                      Should have that on the signage on the School End....a lot of people around me would benefit from that reminder when Polter tries to trap a ball!

Comment

Gutted I missed that game for a wedding. My lad went though and said atmosphere was superb.

Comment

Seems like the full match is on the foolham site for free. Will have a watch of it and post back my views after.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Should have that on the signage on the School End....a lot of people around me would benefit from that reminder when Polter tries to trap a ball!
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

when we got the winner a couple of fans fell over between the seats and got trampled on , i managed to pull up this older man , got bruises all over my legs when i was crushed into the seat in front... a few minutes later the fella came to me and shook my hand and said thanks , don't think many people noticed but it could of turned out worse. thank god it didn't . i'm now quite proud of how i got my bruises

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                                when we got the winner a couple of fans fell over between the seats and got trampled on , i managed to pull up this older man , got bruises all over my legs when i was crushed into the seat in front... a few minutes later the fella came to me and shook my hand and said thanks , don't think many people noticed but it could of turned out worse. thank god it didn't . i'm now quite proud of how i got my bruises
                                Did you see advertising boards collapse at Bristol City looked nasty

Comment

Working...
                                X