Fulham v QPR **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    Really pleased with the win but defensively we were poor. Full backs tuck in middle too much leaving the wingers unmarked or relying on our wingers to drop too far back and therefore weakens the midfield. Lynch needs to practise crossing
    and Hall is struggling a bit. Caulker needs to remember he is a defender and stop having little cameos as a forward.Hamalainen looked confident when bought on.
    Henry tends to get lost in no mans land and gets bypassed. Luongo played his heart out today. Shopido is a great sub but tires too quickly to start at the moment. BFG needs to watch the ball not the man and stop giving away needless fouls.
    Sylla looking good.Chery seemed up for it today. Wszolek had a steady game. Support was good and players showed their appreciation at end.
    Referee Lee Mason showed why he was not refereeing a Prem game. Fernandes was at game more than likely over the Jimmy Floyd Piggybank thing.
    Yep I agree with that analysis, I agree with Naz re CW and also have continued reservations re Seb. I don't mind Caulker coming forward, you can cover for wandering CBS who fancy a taste up top.

The chery problem is that he's being asked to do at least two jobs which mitigate against each other. Strange to go too narrow at the back end, most sides do that mid park, but you're right, I saw white shirts queuing up wide. But as a team we got from box to box better. Plus we have to get Sandro on the park if only from bench. Sometimes you earn your luck....

Comment

Working...
    X