Fulham v QPR **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    What a surprise square pegs in round holes and Karl ####ing Henry yet again. 4 centre backs. Jesus christ
    No Perch or Bidwell due to injuries so no real surprise there. I think it is a good line up that gives us a chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      With Henry once again starting ahead of Sandro and Borysiuk? Are you sure?
      No i make you right. If hes not even putting Borysiuk in the squad and hes fully fit then i apologise. Im going to moan as well.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
        Please can all of you going stand together and get behind the team. There's some right nonsense going on here today - even more than usual. Understandable I suppose, but wouldn't it be nice to actually win the game rather than wallow in collective misery.?
        One more reason why Jimny has to go. Even if we win today.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          Could this be the day Sandro finally makes a league appearance? Let's bloody hope so.
          jfh probally hasnt got appearance money on sandro so.....
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            No i make you right. If hes not even putting Borysiuk in the squad and hes fully fit then i apologise. Im going to moan as well.
            Borysiuk must be injured surely. Otherwise he would at least be on the bench.

Comment

Borysiuk prob injured again. Wouldn't just be dropped from squad.

Comment

Henry again;stupid fool Jimmy, stubborn till the end,will that be today ?

Comment

Anyone know of any streams at all?
                  "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                    Please can all of you going stand together and get behind the team. There's some right nonsense going on here today - even more than usual. Understandable I suppose, but wouldn't it be nice to actually win the game rather than wallow in collective misery.?
                    Agreed, the blood-letting is intense. I hope we have a good day. Would be GREAT to beat the fools!! COYRS!

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
                      Anyone know of any streams at all?
                      There's nowt mate. Nada. Nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Maybe. That's how bad Jimmy is. Stuck at Nottibg Hill waiting for a train. Might be doing me a favour.
                        You've left it a bit late to get there haven't you?!

Comment

Faaaaaack
                          "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

You've left it a bit late to get there haven't you?!
                            Subconscious reflex. Haha

Comment

Is it on tv?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                                Borysiuk must be injured surely. Otherwise he would at least be on the bench.
                                Dont care. Still Jimmy Outs fault if he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X