Fulham v QPR **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Washington works his socks off and tracks back, shodipo dont, its away as well.
    Two strikers what everyone has been crying out for.
    I know hes not liked but it seems even when he does what we all want its still wrong

4231. Maybe ocassiinally morphing into 442. But more likely 451.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      No I didn't. Confusing. Cilla benchmeat? Go do one, Jimmy.
      Hes been injured, maybe not ready to start.
      Think this is now everyone moaning just for the sake of it, i really do.

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
        Don't think it's two up front mate Washington out wide when he has an actual left winger ( shodipo ) on the bench ,the clown would rather play a right winger on the left and a striker on the right!
        It's a joke that we don't have a go to 11 every week he brings someone else in ! I know we have injuries but have we played the same 11 twice all season ?
        I edited it once I'd had time to properly look at it mate. Think your right

Comment

I know hes not liked but it seems even when he does what we all want its still wrong
          It's not two strikers Kev. He's playing Washington on the wing. Shodipo, Pavel, Yeni etc are wingers. CW isn't.

Comment

Maybe. That's how bad Jimmy is. Stuck at Nottibg Hill waiting for a train. Might be doing me a favour.

Comment

Why the #### is henry playing? He's useless.

And ill eat my own head if CW isn't on the wing. 4-4-2 away at Fulham when we play 1up at home to Preston and Blackburn? Don't be silly kev.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Got my poles mixed up. Worse than I thought.
                Why do we have a Brazilian international on the bench and we play Karl Henry 😑 Joke

Comment

Been crying out for two strikers to play up front ! Not one one the wing lol

Comment

Where's the other Pole.
                    On a private job?
                    We had a Pole come and check out our internet, tv and phone this morning which were all down.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjack92 View Post
                      Why do we have a Brazilian international on the bench and we play Karl Henry �� Joke
                      Appearance fee?

Comment

With Henry once again starting ahead of Sandro and Borysiuk? Are you sure?

Comment

Could this be the day Sandro finally makes a league appearance? Let's bloody hope so.

Comment

Please can all of you going stand together and get behind the team. There's some right nonsense going on here today - even more than usual. Understandable I suppose, but wouldn't it be nice to actually win the game rather than wallow in collective misery.?

Comment

Lets get this crook out today boys.

Sing loud.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                With Henry once again starting ahead of Sandro and Borysiuk? Are you sure?
                                Think Kev has a point, Stan. Moaning, however justified, is now the default position for so many of us. It's because we're sick and tired of Jimmy and his s hit. It's the reason he has to go. I'm en route to the match, running late, and I'm not up for it at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X