Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive interview with Jimmy coming up on sky sports news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No club ever gets all the players they want when they want them, it's compromise all the time, that's life.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      A decent championship striker. A ball playing midfielder. That's all we need I think. Oh and a manager who can manage. We could be sooooo much better than we are. It's all about managing this squad. I soooooooo want Jimmy gone. Anyone would be better. I really mean that.
      I agree with you that's all we need. The challenge, albeit not an impossible one, would be finding a manager willing to work with what we already have, as usually they want to build their own teams. Suspect this factor is partly at the back of the owners' minds too.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        I agree with you that's all we need. The challenge, albeit not an impossible one, would be finding a manager willing to work with what we already have, as usually they want to build their own teams. Suspect this factor is partly at the back of the owners' minds too.
        Fair point. But Les could offer some continuity.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          So why would they want him to give "speeches" in the Far East?
          No idea. What we don't know if how many people they approached for all we know they could have gone to every manager and assistant in top two divisions. Current view from few is they went JFH cause they know he's on take. Could be right could be wrong or could be they chanced their arm with everyone we don't know

Comment

Fair point. But Les could offer some continuity.
            Unless they're starting to question his judgment too - not exactly a great record so far WRT manager recruitment.

Comment

Unless they're starting to question his judgment too - not exactly a great record so far WRT manager recruitment.
              Even I'm not calling for Les' head..... Yet

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                Can someone please give on reason why himmy should stay in his job? Please dont say stability.
                I can't think of one, especially not stability as the only stable things we have seen from him are boribg football, baffling team selections, and stubbornness.

Comment

He's the cheapest we've had?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    He's the cheapest we've had?
                    Cheaper than the P.E. teacher?
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                      Cheaper than the P.E. teacher?
                      Paul Clement was a P.E. teacher as well, some want him here.

Comment

Even I'm not calling for Les' head..... Yet
                        I think the "scandal" has shown why we need a DOF because there is less chance of this happening.

Comment

I feel Les has done a good job. The players he recruited during the summer is just not playing in their prefered positions. That´s hardly his mistake....
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Working...
                          X