Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive interview with Jimmy coming up on sky sports news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive interview with Jimmy coming up on sky sports news.

Apparently.

Propaganda machine in full swing to get fans to not give Jimmy stick tomorrow.

Comment

Announcing his resignation.

He loves fronting up to criticism I've noticed. Takes it all very personally, and gives the impression he never thinks it's his fault and he's always innocent.

Classic crook.

Comment

Well, he'll make a pig's ear of that, unless he starts crying. Let's hope his agent has negotiated the fee this time, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          Propaganda machine in full swing to get fans to not give Jimmy stick tomorrow.
          Let's hope folk don't fall for it.

Comment

I would have thought the club would have advised him to keep stumm for the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Let's hope folk don't fall for it.
              Will be interesting to see majority of reaction to him tomorrow. Will probably determine his fate if telegraph don't release full footage. If he's slaughtered he'll have to go. A point and mixed and he'll stay.

Comment

Exactly! Keep shhhhttoooooom.

'I'm innocent I tell you!.... Innocent!!!'

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  I would have thought the club would have advised him to keep stumm for the moment.
                  No way he did that without club consent, he's in his office! Advised to do so I reckon. Propaganda at its best

Comment

I'll support the team, not him.

Comment

Anyone know where I might be able to get a stream of SSN?

Comment

So staged and boring I turned it off. 2 things I did notice, definitely had a 442 formation on the board behind him and he kept looking away from camera when asked a question.

Comment

Also it's definitely not the full footage. I demand to see the full footage before I make a judgement. They cut it out in parts. Definitely been edited.

Comment

Felt like he was lying about never been offered incentives before. He should take a lie detector test. Sky can make it pay per view.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              Felt like he was lying about never been offered incentives before. He should take a lie detector test. Sky can make it pay per view.

Comment

Working...
                              X