Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive interview with Jimmy coming up on sky sports news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    Bl0ody hell now this is a massive can of worms if that is true
    Simple really. Sack Jimmy. Pay off the rest of his contract. Get someone else better in. Start the season again.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
      Bl0ody hell now this is a massive can of worms if that is true
      Can't really see it making any difference for Jimmy and us. The Telegraph have directly quoted him and he hasn't denied that he said any of it. Sounds like the Barnsley guy has been stitched up a bit and it also sounds like this "agent" has been talking up how money people he was able to implicate.

Strange article though, doesn't make much sense really.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Simple really. Sack Jimmy. Pay off the rest of his contract. Get someone else better in. Start the season again.
        Surely if results don't improve his contract won't be renewed. Who knows Les may see things as fine and hand him another deal.

Comment

All of this seems like it's unraveling into a bit of a farce

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            Football4sale investigation: Pino Pagliara reveals he made up corruption allegations
            another kettle of fish. Nothing to do with JFH.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              Sorry guys. Not what you want to hear, but I believe him.

I think he was greedy, but who wouldn't be when being offered big money just to talk. As I've said many times, I want him gone for footballing reasons only. I don't feel he's adaptable enough, got enough tactical nous or experience at this level, but for this alleged incident I don't think he's done much wrong, and also we can't speculate on what he might have done, unless the DT have more footage proving otherwise.

I don't think he'll be sacked. I also have a feeling he'll end up suing the DT for this.

Time to get behind him & the team for the benefit of QPR. Let's not play into other teams hands, especially them w ankers tomorrow.

I don't want his contract renewed unless he shows a rapid turnaround in his stubbornness towards formations & starting XI's but I also don't want him unfairly sacked for something not proved.
              Top post Jimmy, and spot on mate. We have to get behind them now more then ever. Wish everyone could see it that way.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Someone better, but someone also willing to work with the players we already have? Because the club certainly can't afford yet another squad clearout/rebuild.

Comment

Just watched sky interview and my gut is he's telling the truth too but he has been exposed as greedy but I can't knock him if I was offered easy dough talking s hit I would accept too

The big concern for me having watched that and other videos he's done is just how dull he is his voice just brings you down and I can only think when he's giving team speech players feel the same and are begging for him to finish up or they just switch off. He's never had me on edge of my seat listening to him not like Warnock who used to have you buzzing after his interviews. Does that make any sense??

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Sorry guys. Not what you want to hear, but I believe him.

I think he was greedy, but who wouldn't be when being offered big money just to talk. As I've said many times, I want him gone for footballing reasons only. I don't feel he's adaptable enough, got enough tactical nous or experience at this level, but for this alleged incident I don't think he's done much wrong, and also we can't speculate on what he might have done, unless the DT have more footage proving otherwise.

I don't think he'll be sacked. I also have a feeling he'll end up suing the DT for this.

Time to get behind him & the team for the benefit of QPR. Let's not play into other teams hands, especially them w ankers tomorrow.

I don't want his contract renewed unless he shows a rapid turnaround in his stubbornness towards formations & starting XI's but I also don't want him unfairly sacked for something not proved.
                    I've been saying this all along, if the DT have framed people, hope they end up doing the pay out... would be so funny it backfire!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Just watched sky interview and my gut is he's telling the truth too but he has been exposed as greedy but I can't knock him if I was offered easy dough talking s hit I would accept too

The big concern for me having watched that and other videos he's done is just how dull he is his voice just brings you down and I can only think when he's giving team speech players feel the same and are begging for him to finish up or they just switch off. He's never had me on edge of my seat listening to him not like Warnock who used to have you buzzing after his interviews. Does that make any sense??
                      Makes perfect sence. And i wrote a big piece about that on whatever thread last night.

Comment

Newspapers always tell the truth, they never exaggerate.

Comment

Course Pino is now going to say he made it up now he's been rumbled, you don't believe that do you? People don't like the rebuilding atm so now there's a witch-hunt against JFH. All we hear is 442, how many of the 92 clubs play it in the English leagues? I used to think the toons were spoiled brats, there's other teams worse off than us in terms of owners and money available. I don't see any reports anywhere on attendance figures being down.
                          Last edited by Olly; 30-09-2016, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardy View Post
                            Course Pino is now going to say he made it up now he's been rumbled, you don't believe that do you?
                            I don't believe media mate newspapers or tv always an angle

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Someone better, but someone also willing to work with the players we already have? Because the club certainly can't afford yet another squad clearout/rebuild.
                              A decent championship striker. A ball playing midfielder. That's all we need I think. Oh and a manager who can manage. We could be sooooo much better than we are. It's all about managing this squad. I soooooooo want Jimmy gone. Anyone would be better. I really mean that.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

So why would they want him to give "speeches" in the Far East?

Comment

Working...
                                X