Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive interview with Jimmy coming up on sky sports news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Sorry have I missed something. What company does he own and wouldn't he have to declare that to the club.
    Nobody knows that for sure. Just bouncing about ways he could potentially reduce his tax bill by receiving payment in the Netherlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      Sorry guys. Not what you want to hear, but I believe him..
      Never mind what anyone believes - what is incontrovertible, bang to rights, is this. At the time this meeting took place, JFH was under contract to QPR, his employer, to whom he was, in his own words, '100% committed'. Suddenly he is available to the highest bidder, and we're not talking close season.

Many bosses would see that as not good enough, and it would result in suspension or - depending on the contract - the boot.

We're not talking about someone here whose record or service to the club has been so outstanding it merits special treatment..... except in his complete and utter inability to get us to actually play football. Which should merit the boot all by itself.

Comment

He is the best young manager in the country don't you know.....

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          The whole point is (and this has been mentioned several times) taxes in the Netherlands and around the highest in the EU.
          The "dutch sandwich" is one of the most common tax avoidance shemes

Comment

Giving his players several days off,? Really? Is that the way to do it when your team is quite near the bottom of the table? For that reason alone he sadly deserves the sack. IMO.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              Never mind what anyone believes - what is incontrovertible, bang to rights, is this. At the time this meeting took place, JFH was under contract to QPR, his employer, to whom he was, in his own words, '100% committed'. Suddenly he is available to the highest bidder, and we're not talking close season.

Many bosses would see that as not good enough, and it would result in suspension or - depending on the contract - the boot.

We're not talking about someone here whose record or service to the club has been so outstanding it merits special treatment..... except in his complete and utter inability to get us to actually play football. Which should merit the boot all by itself.
              I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Same as mate.

If I found out one of our lads was prepared to skive off work for 3 days for some cash in hand work he'd be in big bother. If he was a top performer he might be able to talk his way out of it but he was under-performing he'd be sacked on the spot. And I think it's fair to say Jimmy is an under-performer, right?!!

And I've not even got started about conflict of interests & possible tax evasion.
                Last edited by Tarbie; 30-09-2016, 05:28 PM.

Comment

He is a clown to get himself involved in the first place and dragging our club into this mess. From the dross I have seen this season he can't afford to give the players any time off. I noticed he had his arms folded during the interview, a look we have seen far too often this season.

Comment

Just heard on talksport that the agent behind all this has just come out admitting he has lied about the stories? I only caught the end of the report so didn't hear it all.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                      Just heard on talksport that the agent behind all this has just come out admitting he has lied about the stories? I only caught the end of the report so didn't hear it all.
                      http://talksport.com/football/footba...on-allegations

Article doesn't make a lot of sense to be honest!

Comment

In his QPR contract it states he is able to do other commercial work on his days off. Whatever that actually entails none of us will ever know. And also the players will of course have days off during the week, Just depends whether the days off JFH meant would have been extra or changed during the international break to suit him. As this never happened we again will never know. Also looking back at the footage at no point does JFH say a figure of money, the woman says all that and no figure is actually agreed on camera(at least from what they have released). Not condoning what he has done because it does look on that footage to me that it could be leading to dodgy dealings but then we see what we want to see. But one thing is for sure, the club and it's lawyers have obviously seen nothing untoward in the evidence so far otherwise he would be gone and until if ever the Telegraph release the full evidence then he is seen by the club as innocent if naive and unprofessional leaving himself open to corruption. One thing we haven't seen is these agents/reporters specifically stating clearly on camera everything that they want JFH to do and what it all entails. You can bet everyone who is asked to look at a business deal in the future will be extra careful and possibly take a witness with them or even go as far as recording their own evidence. However i still think he deserves the sack for footballing reasons. Results and performances have been nowhere near what i'm sure the board, even in this state of rebuilding want. And certainly not what the fans want. Most fans are paid nowhere near the amount where they can comfortably attend games week in week out. Must be the equivalent to a player going into a shop and buying a mars bar to their finances. And i think a lot of that has got lost towards fans over the last 20 years as football has begun to price out the proper fans, and although it's visible to see fans unrest with the state of football i wonder how much more fans can take.
                        Last edited by qprjeff1882; 30-09-2016, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Hal has hit nail on head about this whole thing. It's not about bungs think it's looking more and more clear it never happened it's about a manager prepared to take three days away from his day job to earn £50k it shows total lack of commitment to the task in hand and slap dash attitude

Comment

Football4sale investigation: Pino Pagliara reveals he made up corruption allegations
                            Read more at http://talksport.com/football/footba...tYzpVmFhdHB.99
                            Doesn't seem to have anything to do with JFH but not sure how this impacts on Tommy Wright.
                            Last edited by jmelanie; 30-09-2016, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              http://talksport.com/football/footba...on-allegations

Article doesn't make a lot of sense to be honest!
                              Bl0ody hell now this is a massive can of worms if that is true

Comment

Suspend the agent suspend the agent

Comment

Working...
                                X