Pubs for tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pubs for tomorrow

Where is everyone headed early doors? Word going round the William Morris in Hammersmith isn't serving booze till 12.

The Railway (Weatherspoons) opposite the station is open from 8am, might head there. We are on the 10:16 from Feltham so will be in Putney for just after half past.

May see if The Spotted Horse is open (Google reckons it opens at 10am) though as this is a tad nicer than the Spoons! Been in there before on matchday so I think they let away fans in.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The Plough & Harrow, a little bit down Kings Street, is a Wetherspoon open from 8am, so that could be an option for people coming from the west...

Comment

Will probably crawl down the Fulham Palace Road - Pint in each

Comment

I think I will be going to The Rocket. It is a neutral pub but going with 1 QPR fan and 2 Fulham

Comment

I'll be in the rocket for breakfast about 10. Be good to have a few faces in there early

Comment

Is The Rocket the "nicer" Spoons, down by the river on Putney Bridge?
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Will be at the Rocket as well..

Comment

Yeah apparently it is quite nice in there. Go there as well, let's take it over!

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                    Yeah apparently it is quite nice in there. Go there as well, let's take it over!
                    It is pretty nice, never been on match day but the food is alright and the regular clientele are friendly enough, almost too friendly a few AFC Wimbledon fans who spread their time between there and the spoons in Wimbledon.

Comment

Were in the Spotted Horse after ( as long as were not completely spanked by them )
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Thats the one mate. Hoping for a good turnout

Comment

Your be lucky to get a beer around Hammersmith or Fulham palace road I've heard on police advice they won't be open or. Selling booze before KO
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Rocket it is then tomorrow. Should be in there from 10

Comment

Working...
                            X