Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing on fees

So why are they not viewed as bung???

Someone has agreed to sign for you but you give them extra cash to do so. In hindsight to me that's the same as a bunt just not hidden

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Someone has agreed to sign for you but you give them extra cash to do so. In hindsight to me that's the same as a bunt just not hidden
    Yep legal bungs ! Wife's settling fee , free house rent paid , bungs to parents of young players to switch clubs , free private schoolinging for children , free family medical plan ,

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

All written down and signed for and duplicated and sent off to the inland revenue. Thats the difference.

Comment

I get its all in the open but if where saying payments to ensure something happens ie a bribe how is it not illegal. Example we agree a contract with a player to sign two year contract paying £20k a week. He's happy his agent is happy we're happy. We say sign there he says no not unless I got palm greased with £100k you don't pay it I won't sign contract

What's the difference???? It's blackmail in everything but the name

Comment

Working...
        X