Club statement + update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    I guess that quite many may find this situation amusing, but personally, I actually feel like I could cry now..
    We will be alright, no point getting all girlie on us. We will be here a lot longer than the current incumbents

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
      The problem I have is that uncle Tony came out last night with a message of support for JFH before the "internal enquiry" has been concluded. Naïve at best.
      That's because tony, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, is an absolute ####ing tool

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
        We've come to expect this at QPR, a roller coaster ride since Tommy Docherty's days for me
        1968 or 1979???

Comment

I just have a gut feeling he will get away with it and will still be here come the new year

Comment

If they don't do it now and results stay the same or get worse will it make it harder to get rid?

Comment

My gut feeling also says that he'll get away with it.

Comment

Dunno West interviewing all the players and staff at Harrington seems they want rid

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Dunno West interviewing all the players and staff at Harrington seems they want rid
                  Where have you heard that from dogs,,,,

I personally reckon he's gone and he's not been suspended as he will just be fired forthwith ,,,, no need for two processes

Comment

It's in the statement that Hoos addressed the staff and players, interestingly JFH sounds like he weren't part of that addressing...

Barnsley did two process's. England did not however.

I can see him taking the team Saturday and then leaving, that gives us an international break for us to start the process of a new manager.

JFH will also be happy because he'll have plenty more free time on his hands to visit Singapore.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      They are addressing the players - doesn't mean they are interviewing them

Comment

Indeed, supporting QPR is like a rollercoast-ride, bakes8 and Hertford Hoop. We`ll have to move on, I suppose...
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          JFH will also be happy because he'll have plenty more free time on his hands to visit Singapore.
                          And Pret A Manger...

Comment

Suspension in any business is the last resort and usually done to protect the individual or when you know you have the person bang to rights. The club have played it spot on so far and those calling for immediate suspension are wrong.

Collect the evidence first see what it says then you suspend if the weight of proof is against him. Closes of all avenues later of not being given fair opportunity to defend himself and outcome being premeditated

Only concern as raised above is possible reception on Saturday but position may change before that

Comment

I'd say they have plenty of suss on him and looking for other skelletons with the interviewing players and staff , OK addressing could be worse has ### got the stiletto in his hand again
                              Last edited by dogsrrs; 29-09-2016, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Suspension in any business is the last resort and usually done to protect the individual or when you know you have the person bang to rights. The club have played it spot on so far and those calling for immediate suspension are wrong.

Collect the evidence first see what it says then you suspend if the weight of proof is against him. Closes of all avenues later of not being given fair opportunity to defend himself and outcome being premeditated

Only concern as raised above is possible reception on Saturday but position may change before that
                                Wrong.

If JFH is still here on Saturday without resolution he will be torn to pieces by both sets of fans.

Suspension first, the instant dismissal once weight of proof is against him. These are very serious allegations, the Clubs last statement tells you that.

Comment

Working...
                                X