Club statement + update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    What I cannot get is why QPR? Why JFH? Was the Telegraph had any suspects on any wrong doings? Was JFH suspected of making any wrongdoings? NO. They just 'tricked' him into this and its totally unfair. There are many more football clubs and Managers. Wht they chosen QPR and JFH? They must hate the club!
    Sections of the media have had it in for QPR going right back to the Briatore era. Eg Faurlingate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
      What I cannot get is why QPR? Why JFH? Was the Telegraph had any suspects on any wrong doings? Was JFH suspected of making any wrongdoings? NO. They just 'tricked' him into this and its totally unfair. There are many more football clubs and Managers. Wht they chosen QPR and JFH? They must hate the club!
      I think the Telegraph had some information about JFH (the dodgy scout he apparently knows in the Netherlands maybe). Also we don't know how many other managers the Telegraph approached who maybe told him the weren't interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Not if we make our feelings known tomorrow. Any planks cheering him will mean we'll be stuck with him. We need rid of him.
        You going to boo him along with Fulham fans?

Comment

• Originally posted by jfish View Post
          If I have to, pal. Yes.

Comment

Not if we make our feelings known tomorrow. Any planks cheering him will mean we'll be stuck with him. We need rid of him.
            I like you 77 but sometimes you come out with some whoppers. What about those who want to cheer on the players on the field to try and avoid another embarrassment? Are they planks too? Surely getting behind the boys on the pitch is far more important?
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I hope others will too. I'm not bothered about Fulham fans. The season is more than one game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                I like you 77 but sometimes you come out with some whoppers. What about those who want to cheer on the players on the field to try and avoid another embarrassment? Surely getting behind the boys on the pitch is far more important?
                I certainly unreservedly withdraw the word 'planks'. My apologies. It's inappropriate. And inaccurate. Folk will do tmw what their head and or heart tells them. And it will probably depend on the performance. As I said to Fish, for me, getting rid and moving on and up is more important than tmw's game. Others will disagree.

Comment

I hope others will too. I'm not bothered about Fulham fans. The season is more than one game.

I agree its probably time for JFH to go and his contract is up soon anyway. Tomorrow we need to show support as the telegraph has tried to #### not only him but us as a club and fans.

We will look ######s as fans if Fulham are giving him stick and so are we.

When we get a new manager i really hope everyone gets behind the team as at the moment it's "I told You so every week".

Comment

I certainly unreservedly withdraw the word 'planks'. My apologies. It's inappropriate. And inaccurate. Folk will do tmw what their head and or heart tells them. And it will probably depend on the performance. As I said to Fish, for me, getting rid and moving on and up is more important than tmw's game. Others will disagree.
                    Fair enough mate. I disagree but you're entitled to.your view.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I agree its probably time for JFH to go and his contract is up soon anyway. Tomorrow we need to show support as the telegraph has tried to #### not only him but us as a club and fans.

We will look ######s as fans if Fulham are giving him stick and so are we.

When we get a new manager i really hope everyone gets behind the team as at the moment it's "I told You so every week".
                      Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Fair enough mate. I disagree but you're entitled to.your view.
                      An honest difference of opinion, fellas

Thing is we will all be booing or cheering when the sixth goal goes in. Depending which way it goes in..... Sad thing for me, mind, is that at present I don't feel like cheering, such is my antipathy to Jimmy. I hope that changes, should he stay.....

Comment

An honest difference of opinion, fellas

Thing is we will all be booing or cheering when the sixth goal goes in. Depending which way it goes in..... Sad thing for me, mind, is that at present I don't feel like cheering, such is my antipathy to Jimmy. I hope that changes, should he stay.....
                        Last minute winner you'll be going mental.

Comment

Last minute winner you'll be going mental.
                          Hope so. I really do

Comment

• Might this "bullsh*t (MYU doesn't allow swearing) allegation actually work to Jimmy 's advantage,he was on the verge of the sack anyway (for crap performance and results),but surely now the club will stick by him as by sacking him they appear to accept what he has obviously been wrongly accused of

Comment

• Said the same thing yesterday. By not acting now, it's muddying the waters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                                Might this "bullsh*t (MYU doesn't allow swearing) allegation actually work to Jimmy 's advantage,he was on the verge of the sack anyway (for crap performance and results),but surely now the club will stick by him as by sacking him they appear to accept what he has obviously been wrongly accused of
                                We don't know he was on the verge of the sack.

Comment

Working...
                                X