No announcement yet.

Club statement + update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what I posted yesterday on another thread and I can see this being the likely scenario.

If QPR have asked for the footage and the DT refuse, JFH is in the clear.

They would of suspended / sacked him off of the initial video info by now.

If the DT don't want to hand the full tape over (for fear of being sued as the case is weak) QPR have nothing more to go on & will have to drop it. No case to answer for JFH.

That's how I see it playing out.

Comment

• Sack him anyway and blame it on poor performances.

This dodgy ####### sounds like he has a 10 man legal team ready to go whenever he wants, wonder why.....

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Sack him anyway and blame it on poor performances.
        That's my wish too.

Comment

• What a ####ing mess.

I'd have to sack JFH for putting us in such a shite sitaution. A shambles.

Comment

• I'm seething.

I'm being a boo boy toward the scum #### tomorrow.

Comment

• Think the club have acted very well with this matter, regardless of what we all think about JFH. They haven't knee jerked reaction as we would have done before Hoo's, and if we had we would be in an even bigger mess as JFH would have sued club for unfair dismissal. If results don't improve he will be gone soon anyway but he won't be able to sue the club then. Its only a matter of time now but well done to the club on this occasion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                Think the club have acted very well with this matter, regardless of what we all think about JFH. They haven't knee jerked reaction as we would have done before Hoo's, and if we had we would be in an even bigger mess as JFH would have sued club for unfair dismissal. If results don't improve he will be gone soon anyway but he won't be able to sue the club then. Its only a matter of time now but well done to the club on this occasion.
                Have to agree. The club have been spot on all the way through. Surely though sacking him for bringing the clubs name into a negative light isn't unfair?
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• I think the club have acted well up to now as well with it all, my gripe is more at the fact he isn't sacked for bringing the club into disrepute mixed with the woeful performances on the pitch.

I mean, what are we waiting for here? What does this guy have to do to get the sack? I understand the word stability, but surely don't just do it for the sake of it...

Comment

• League Managers Association tells the Telegraph to release evidence of corruption immediately
                    http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-a7337306.html

This article indicates that the Telegraph has already agreed to release full transcripts of undercover recordings to the FA.

This makes sense as this will mean the recordings will be given to one association rather than several. I assume this will be after they have published the results of all their investigations.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      League Managers Association tells the Telegraph to release evidence of corruption immediately

This article indicates that the Telegraph has already agreed to release full transcripts of undercover recordings to the FA.

This makes sense as this will mean the recordings will be given to one association rather than several. I assume this will be after they have published the results of all their investigations.
                      Finally, something that makes sense.

So the club may have been given assurances that the Telegraph will release the full video. Makes more sense why we haven't pulled the trigger yet. The Telegraph need to pull their fingers out then, don't want this dragging on into the weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        League Managers Association tells the Telegraph to release evidence of corruption immediately

Good news. The club should update their press release.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                            Will keep his job then. Dodgy and crap manager and we're stuck with him.
                            iF they wanted to they could sack him for bringing the club into disrespute, I guess.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• To be honest, I hope he does go now, because defending the ####### on here is doing my ####ing head in. Having said that, he'll probably stay, turn things round, and we'll all have a JFH love-in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                                Jimmy,

Right or wrong, his tactics and results are questionable. If my performance at work was under the expectation from my bosses and i was caught trying to earn extra money above or below board, my position would be questioned.

He is finished, the fans will use this against him every time there is a below part performance.
                                This. Every time. Dead man walking.

Comment

Working...
                                X