Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club statement + update

CLUB STATEMENT – INVESTIGATION ONGOING

THE club can confirm that an internal investigation is ongoing following allegations made against QPR manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink in a national newspaper on Wednesday 28th September.

First and foremost, the club reiterates that we take these allegations very seriously.

As part of the investigation, CEO Lee Hoos and Director of Football Les Ferdinand both met with Hasselbaink this morning to interview him regarding his version of events.

Thereafter, a meeting took place at our Harlington training ground, whereby all players and staff were addressed by Hoos to explain the club's stance.

As part of the ongoing investigation, the club will need to view an unedited version of the video footage and full transcript of the discussions that took place.

We appreciate the QPR fans want this issue dealt with as quickly as possible, and that is the club’s intention.

In the meantime, Hasselbaink and his staff are continuing to prepare the team for our Championship fixture against Fulham this weekend.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...ink-the-telegr

New statement.

http://mobile.qpr.co.uk//news/articl...idEBP8E0Yh3.99

Snap 77

Comment

Club statement

THE club can confirm that an internal investigation is ongoing following allegations made against QPR manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink in a national newspaper on Wednesday 28th September.

First and foremost, the club reiterates that we take these allegations very seriously.

As part of the investigation, CEO Lee Hoos and Director of Football Les Ferdinand both met with Hasselbaink this morning to interview him regarding his version of events.

Thereafter, a meeting took place at our Harlington training ground, whereby all players and staff were addressed by Hoos to explain the club's stance.

As part of the ongoing investigation, the club will need to view an unedited version of the video footage and full transcript of the discussions that took place.

We appreciate the QPR fans want this issue dealt with as quickly as possible, and that is the club’s intention.

In the meantime, Hasselbaink and his staff are continuing to prepare the team for our Championship fixture against Fulham this weekend.

http://mobile.qpr.co.uk/news/article...h-3337197.aspx

Comment

Why don't we suspend him while we investigate? He's going to be crucified on Saturday.

Comment

Let's hope they get this done quick.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

That's what I don't get. Odd.

Comment

And mean what on earth is a qpr internal investigation, what are we the FBI?

Comment

Not sure if its me but the tone of this statement feels like its changed. Its seems a lot more firm and I think its not looking good for JFH. I know its mixed view but I think he has to go even without the recent allegations his performance has been below standard and he was on borrowed time anyway IMO
                "It's alright, I'm not going to steal your breakfast you fat *****."

Barton's reported reaction following Frank Lampard's decision to move tables at England's training camp in order to avoid him.

Comment

Sounds like the full unedited transcript will be the nail in the coffin

Comment

I thought that. They want the full vid but surely the one being banded about will have as naughty as it gets on there?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      Why don't we suspend him while we investigate? He's going to be crucified on Saturday.
                      That's what I dont get. Imagine the carnage if we get a hiding again, he has to walk past all of us to the tunnel. Could get very messy Saturday.

Comment

Still ready to bet my string vest and y fronts that hes gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...ink-the-telegr
                          Less supportive more inquisitive than last nights statement.

Comment

How many clicked on this thinking it was a sacking statement

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                              Not sure if its me but the tone of this statement feels like its changed. Its seems a lot more firm and I think its not looking good for JFH. I know its mixed view but I think he has to go even without the recent allegations his performance has been below standard and he was on borrowed time anyway IMO
                              Exactly what I thought definitely reads differently to last nights !

Comment

Working...
                              X