Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strangely Really Looking Forward to Saturday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
    Bet we win if Jimmy is in the dugout. QPR way aint it.
    Thats every single one of the other clubs in the leagues way. Take Derby last night for instance.
    The QPR way is to get predictably hammered as per usual no matter what. Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      I'm taking a brown envelope to wave at JFH !
      Brown envelope in one hand, a £20 note in the other. Make it happen.

Comment

One things for certain, mass scale booing and the waving of envelopes etc is really going to boost the players confidence and get them right up for an away London derby against our closest and fiercest rivals.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          One things for certain, mass scale booing and the waving of envelopes etc is really going to boost the players confidence and get them right up for an away London derby against our closest and fiercest rivals.
          IF that were to happen it shouldn't matter in the slightest to the players - it's not directed at them is it.

Comment

If they start any songs about JFH, give them one back on Al Fayed and the Harrods envelopes. But then you might sing back, if he's a crook, he's one of ours. Would he wave back to 'jimmy, jimmy give us a bung'
            Last edited by Olly; 29-09-2016, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              IF that were to happen it shouldn't matter in the slightest to the players - it's not directed at them is it.
              Don't even know why we need a manager then if it dont affect the players whatever happens to him then anyway.
              If he gets sacked, i dont reckon get anyone in. Ha.

Comment

Don't even know why we need a manager then if it dont affect the players whatever happens to him then anyway.
                Would be an improvement.

Comment

So if fans direct abuse at one player / manager they all suddenly can't play properly?

I'd bet most of them would be happy that the flak isn't directed at them for a change!

Comment

I honestly think the booing of any single person from their own fans in turn affects everyone mush.

Comment

I honestly think the booing of any single person from their own fans in turn affects everyone mush.

Comment

So be it. Alas.

Comment

If it gets this greedy snake out the door for the good of football, I'll be doing it - sorry.

Comment

Thats every single one of the other clubs in the leagues way. Take Derby last night for instance.
                            The QPR way is to get predictably hammered as per usual no matter what. Ha.
                            Even we beat Cardiff.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              Even we beat Cardiff.
                              No manager and aint won all season was my point.
                              Not the opponent.
                              If that was us and manager suspended, bet anything we would of lost.

Comment

I wish we thought of as many songs to back JFH as we are to slate him.

Anyway, why is Fulham QPR 12.45 kick off, it isnt on TV? Or are they worried about trouble?

Comment

Working...
                                X