X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
    But what has he actually done wrong?
    Wowsers.
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

But what has he actually done wrong?
      Conspiracy to obtain money through deception could be one. Avoiding tax could be another. Showing desire and possible intent to obtain players through a third party consortium which in England is banned.

Comment

• Jimmy's 1 year rolling contract is up soon anyway.
        Even if all this hadn't come out, he should be shown the door anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Yeah sorry Stan . Typo.

Apologies go to Hitman for even subliminally suggesting he was one who didn't totally love and adore Colin.
          I don't like JFH because I don't think he had enough experience to manage a championship club. He only got the job because he was a good player and big name. Once in it would be good to see some improvement. I don't think we can say that we've improved. We've also had money to spend. All this well he had to sell crap. In the old days we wouldn't spend that money. Too much of a risk in my view. Harry, well he just seemed to give up. I never wanted Warnock or Ollie to go. I do overreact to losses though I admit it. I just want a manager with championship experience. We should break the bank to get the best one we can.

Comment

• Well he's defo going based on that video. At least we won't have to pay him off to leave now I guess. But who can we get in? Could be quite a few clubs in the marked for a manager soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
              Jimmy's 1 year rolling contract is up soon anyway.
              Even if all this hadn't come out, he should be shown the door anyway.
              Exactly. Forget his greed. If we're talking football decision only he has to go.

The one and only reason he should maybe be retained is stability. Problem with that is he's to stubborn and doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes, so for me I'd get shot. He has had time and money and we are in decline, not improving. If he got another year, I'd almost guarantee we'd have another year of exactly the same thing.

Comment

• You crack me up kevin 😂

Seriously though. Been waiting for this moment for over 6 years.

He is an abomination of a man and a part time coach to boot.

Who here remembers him leaving the j.d swigging keith curle in charge of training 3 days aweek while was feet up, counting the apperances fees he was getting from the likes of shaun derry, tommy smith, clint hill and akos in his home in cornwall.

Who remembers him outting one of our own on this site on match of the day?

Who remembers his weekly post match interviews talking about what a fantasic bench the opposition has.
                Along with the famous "oh, i'm just happy to be here me"

The diouf gutter rat comment who later went to leeds and picked him in every available match.

Not to forget setting up a special email account so as everyone can send him nice wishes and went on to say he would reply to every email.

#yougotmail

40 years management and 3 of those years were in the top flight. Never manged to keep a team up in the top division.

A garbage man with no morals and a garbage "manager toboot"

Please let this post through mods. No foul language was used in this post.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                  Well he's defo going based on that video. At least we won't have to pay him off to leave now I guess. But who can we get in? Could be quite a few clubs in the marked for a manager soon.
                  Wild Thing

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                    Conspiracy to obtain money through deception could be one. Avoiding tax could be another. Showing desire and possible intent to obtain players through a third party consortium which in England is banned.
                    Conspiracy to.....ok. But how you can prove it is another matter.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      You crack me up kevin ��

Seriously though. Been waiting for this moment for over 6 years.

He is an abomination of a man and a part time coach to boot.

Who here remembers him leaving the j.d swigging keith curle in charge of training 3 days aweek while was feet up, counting the apperances fees he was getting from the likes of shaun derry, tommy smith, clint hill and akos in his home in cornwall.

Who remembers him outting one of our own on this site on match of the day?

Who remembers his weekly post match interviews talking about what a fantasic bench the opposition has.
                      Along with the famous "oh, i'm just happy to be here me"

The diouf gutter rat comment who later went to leeds and picked him in every available match.

Not to forget setting up a special email account so as everyone can send him nice wishes and went on to say he would reply to every email.

#yougotmail

40 years management and 3 of those years were in the top flight. Never manged to keep a team up in the top division.

A garbage man with no morals and a garbage "manager toboot"

Please let this post through mods. No foul language was used in this post.
                      Cant argue with any of that mate.
                      Hes a horrible horrible little man to be fair, and near on everyone in the country hates him. But hes a hero to us for that season, best in most of our lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        I don't like JFH because I don't think he had enough experience to manage a championship club. He only got the job because he was a good player and big name. Once in it would be good to see some improvement. I don't think we can say that we've improved. We've also had money to spend. All this well he had to sell crap. In the old days we wouldn't spend that money. Too much of a risk in my view. Harry, well he just seemed to give up. I never wanted Warnock or Ollie to go. I do overreact to losses though I admit it. I just want a manager with championship experience. We should break the bank to get the best one we can.
                        I thought that about Harry too. He used his excuses to cloud that he couldn't give a s**t about the club. At least you could see Warnock and Ollie had pride in what they were doing. And winning was everything to them. They both were visibly in love with the club and the atmosphere the fans showed the team when we played. The crowd played a massive part in us getting promoted under both of them. The crowd lifted the players immensely because those teams under those managers gave everything for the cause. If you have a manager who lives and breathes passion it lifts everyone around too, everyone buys into it. With JFH we don't have anything like Warnock or Ollie in fact it seems to be quite the opposite. Dull negative person giving us a dull and negative playing style and tactics. Crazy team formations when he has had the players to play them in their correct positions, dropping players next game when they have had a great game saying "he's young i don't want to burn him out". It's an hour and a half every three/four/seven days. When we were young we used to play more than that every night. Turning fans away by the thousands and causing more and more unrest as each game goes by. This alone is alienating fans and causing massive unrest with unwillingness to change things up to try and improve things is more than enough to get rid even before this latest episode. We need a manager that can set the team up with passing flair and an attacking mindset. Give the fans something to cheer and be proud of and you will get it back on matchday by having a full LOUD crowd who will be the 12th man and help make QPR and Loftus rd a force to be reckoned with. Sorry rant over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          Exactly. Forget his greed. If we're talking football decision only he has to go.

The one and only reason he should maybe be retained is stability. Problem with that is he's to stubborn and doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes, so for me I'd get shot. He has had time and money and we are in decline, not improving. If he got another year, I'd almost guarantee we'd have another year of exactly the same thing.
                          There's no way the board can keep him on after all this now.

I reckon he will be gone tomorrow

Comment

Conspiracy to.....ok. But how you can prove it is another matter.
                            Would you keep him on then Shania?

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                              There's no way the board can keep him on after all this now.

I reckon he will be gone tomorrow
                              I'm not convinced mate.

Not been suspended while an investigation takes place

Stupid owner tweeting his support without knowing facts

Lack of hard evidence.

Going nowhere in my book. Would love to be wrong. His opportunity has expired as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

• Police investigating the Telegraph

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/poli...legraph-sting?

Comment

Working...
                                X