JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    As you say most of the general public dont know who JFH is and even less in the Far East, which is why I asked what makes him worth £55K for a speaking event.

It might be difficult if not impossible to prove he was about to do something wrong, but it does question his character. Do QPR really want him to stay on?
    Whatever the outcome from it all, JFH contract is up soon and what we have seen so far from the squad with JFH in charge shouldnt continue by extending his contract for another year anyway.

We couldn't do any worse by bringing in someone else now!!!

Comment

• I have just listened to the video again and I can't see where it says that he was going to be paid 55,000 for giving a speech.

Comment

• Giving a speech makes it sound like he going to be in a conference centre at an organised event in front of 100's of people. Reality is that its probably a meeting in bar with a few slime balls all trying to earn some dirty money.
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          I have just listened to the video again and I can't see where it says that he was going to be paid 55,000 for giving a speech.
          It's doesn't say for a speech. Just quotes some numbers 35, 50 for going to Singapore

Comment

• Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
            Giving a speech makes it sound like he going to be in a conference centre at an organised event in front of 100's of people. Reality is that its probably a meeting in bar with a few slime balls all trying to earn some dirty money.
            Its a meeting from the footage. Speech is just rubbish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              You crack me up kevin 😂

Seriously though. Been waiting for this moment for over 6 years.

He is an abomination of a man and a part time coach to boot.

Who here remembers him leaving the j.d swigging keith curle in charge of training 3 days aweek while was feet up, counting the apperances fees he was getting from the likes of shaun derry, tommy smith, clint hill and akos in his home in cornwall.

Who remembers him outting one of our own on this site on match of the day?

Who remembers his weekly post match interviews talking about what a fantasic bench the opposition has.
              Along with the famous "oh, i'm just happy to be here me"

The diouf gutter rat comment who later went to leeds and picked him in every available match.

Not to forget setting up a special email account so as everyone can send him nice wishes and went on to say he would reply to every email.

#yougotmail

40 years management and 3 of those years were in the top flight. Never manged to keep a team up in the top division.

A garbage man with no morals and a garbage "manager toboot"

Please let this post through mods. No foul language was used in this post.
              Dont agree with your dislike for Warnock, but are you seriously still on pre-moderation over the term you used to describe jfh style of play?

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Avoiding tax isn't illegal but more immoral.
                Most methods of tax avoidance aren't immoral at all. Anyone with an ISA is avoiding tax...simply taking legal steps to reduce your tax bill.

Comment

• I disagree with any form of tax avoidance - There are 45% tax payers out there that pay it fair and square.

The blokes a snake.
                  Last edited by West London is Rss; 30-09-2016, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Most methods of tax avoidance aren't immoral at all. Anyone with an ISA is avoiding tax...simply taking legal steps to reduce your tax bill.
                    I think there are different degrees of tax avoidance.

Going expat is to some degree tax avoidance, although justifiable in most peoples eyes as the individual in most cases no longer represents any cost to the country. ISA's are very low level tax avoidance that have been deemed acceptable by the government.

I would suggest that what Jimmy is talking about in the interview is a likely to be something a little more elaborate and walking a closer line in terms of legality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Going expat is to some degree tax avoidance, although justifiable in most peoples eyes as the individual in most cases no longer represents any cost to the country. ISA's are very low level tax avoidance that have been deemed acceptable by the government.

I would suggest that what Jimmy is talking about in the interview is a likely to be something a little more elaborate and walking a closer line in terms of legality.
                      Completely agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Dont agree with your dislike for Warnock, but are you seriously still on pre-moderation over the term you used to describe jfh style of play?
                        He really shouldn't be.......

Comment

• I must have missed something, where did he say he wasn't going to declare it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardy View Post
                            I must have missed something, where did he say he wasn't going to declare it.
                            He said if his fee was paid in the UK he'd lose nearly 50% to tax but if it could be paid in Holland he could get that down to 10%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

ISAs were introduced and regulated by the government so I'm not sure this is tax avoidance, Everybody can invest 15 thousand or so pounds in an ISA. This is the almost the same as saying paying into a pension or not paying tax on the first 10 thousand or so pounds you earn is tax avoidance

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                                ISAs were introduced and regulated by the government so I'm not sure this is tax avoidance, Everybody can invest 15 thousand or so pounds in an ISA. This is the almost the same as saying paying into a pension or not paying tax on the first 10 thousand or so pounds you earn is tax avoidance
                                It's still tax avoidance, just a totally legal and government endorsed form of it.

As I said, tax avoidance isn't necessarily illegal and I am in fact myself a "tax avoider" as I'm expat and I ensure every year that my UK earnings do not ever exceed my tax threshold.

Comment

Working...
                                X