The JFH out thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    Because no credible manager would work with hims as DoF. I can't prove that, obviously. But it isn't an unreasonable assumption.
    Why isn't it an unreasonable assumption? When adding up all the facts of what we know he has done, do tell, exactly what YOU think he has done wrong so far? Humour me if you will...

Comment

Originally posted by Hardy View Post
      Excuse me, do you mind?
      You call yourself Hardy, yet have a Laurel avatar.
      You should be glad I am not admin anymore,
      I'd ban you in an instant for this
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Why isn't it an unreasonable assumption? When adding up all the facts of what we know he has done, do tell, exactly what YOU think he has done wrong so far? Humour me if you will...
        I could simply say that our position now vs our position when he took on the job justifies his capability being called into question all by itself. I could say that credible candidates might well bridle at the thought of being told the time of day with someone whose off park track record to date is frankly dismal. That isn't his fault: as usual, he didn't appoint himself. When he was appointed I didn't think he had the experience to do the job as DoF given our status at that time. Further down the feeding chain, maybe.

I could say that according to his own admission targets were missed. We missed out on a playmaker, a true 10, when that should have been our top priority. It is the DoF's job to convince the powers that be that we have to go in hard for a particular individual. I could say that he allowed our most talented striker to have fun on loan when we were desperately short of target men, and that remains the case. I could say that he presided over the transfer of CW when there was no consistent evidence that he could operate at this level. I could say that his public utterances made very little sense, that despite being a nice bloke he just didn't seem to be that on it. I could say that credible managers would look at all this, maybe disagree with some of it, but still ask themselves 'do I want to go Rs under the current regime.

We have a DoF and we don't look anything like a football team.

Comment

I could simply say that our position now vs our position when he took on the job justifies his capability being called into question all by itself. I could say that credible candidates might well bridle at the thought of being told the time of day with someone whose off park track record to date is frankly dismal. That isn't his fault: as usual, he didn't appoint himself. When he was appointed I didn't think he had the experience to do the job as DoF given our status at that time. Further down the feeding chain, maybe.

I could say that according to his own admission targets were missed. We missed out on a playmaker, a true 10, when that should have been our top priority. It is the DoF's job to convince the powers that be that we have to go in hard for a particular individual. I could say that he allowed our most talented striker to have fun on loan when we were desperately short of target men, and that remains the case. I could say that he presided over the transfer of CW when there was no consistent evidence that he could operate at this level. I could say that his public utterances made very little sense, that despite being a nice bloke he just didn't seem to be that on it. I could say that credible managers would look at all this, maybe disagree with some of it, but still ask themselves 'do I want to go Rs under the current regime.

We have a DoF and we don't look anything like a football team.
          A round of applause that man. ��

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
            I second that!!
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I could say that he allowed our most talented striker to have fun on loan when we were desperately short of target men, and that remains the case.

I could say that he presided over the transfer of CW when there was no consistent evidence that he could operate at this level.
              Can you please remind me when JET had a consistent period of excellence in the Championship?

Talented yes but not a consistent performer at this level at all.
              Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 28-09-2016, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                TF reaction on twitter he believes that everyone is working hard on and off the pitch and we are picking up points, if he truly believes that we are in serious trouble and he is on another planet to everyone else, if we lose to Fulham on Saturday, surly he has to do the right thing and get rid of LF and JFH or we will be going down.
                The bloke is totally inept. Uncle tony has clearly learnt sod all in 5 years.

If he wants to waste more money then fair enough.
                Once he bungles old oak, he can jog on too.

Club being run by a bunch of idiots.

F
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                  Must be honest and it really hasn't been much fun of late. I just think that the laws of average say we will get some better days even with Jimmy at the helm. I honestly think he has got a good football brain. The noises from the club were all about rebuilding and that takes time if it is to work, particularly with an influx of European players and the youngsters that people have been making a case for. Watch out Fulham, it's our turn.
                  Wrong..... the target was top 6. God les said so himself.

Also third highest spenders in the league this season on transfers.

Its a complete failure. But by all means, keep telling yourself that himmy will come good.

Your alot like uncle..... deluded!
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
                    Appreciate the well put opinion above, however I would like to look at the positives as well as the targets missed and the dramas where the DOF could be called into question.

The overwhelming main positive point being, how well he has done in shifting the high earners, mixed in with replacing them with a younger, hungrier type of player on a healthier club budget that we can sustain. This was by far his biggest job when made DOF and it is one he has done brilliantly.

I'd also like to point out your call for needing a number 10? We had a number 10, he has the jersey now. A player bought for just £2m, who will no doubt have resale value of double, if not treble.

For the troubles you list, there are young players who do want to come to Rangers under the current regime, 2 young Polish internationals, and a 1st team Belgian pro league striker who had other offers, for example...

Les had and has an incredibly hard remit in turning this club around on a budget, which off the pitch in the big picture he is doing.

The troubles currently on the pitch have nothing to do with him whatsoever because I fully believe we have the type of squad that could be challenging for the play-offs if set up properly by management.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                      A good solid performance where the team put in a shift is all I want

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Appreciate the well put opinion above, however I would like to look at the positives as well as the targets missed and the dramas where the DOF could be called into question.

The overwhelming main positive point being, how well he has done in shifting the high earners, mixed in with replacing them with a younger, hungrier type of player on a healthier club budget that we can sustain. This was by far his biggest job when made DOF and it is one he has done brilliantly.

I'd also like to point out your call for needing a number 10? We had a number 10, he has the jersey now. A player bought for just £2m, who will no doubt have resale value of double, if not treble.

For the troubles you list, there are young players who do want to come to Rangers under the current regime, 2 young Polish internationals, and a 1st team Belgian pro league striker who had other offers, for example...

Les had and has an incredibly hard remit in turning this club around on a budget, which off the pitch in the big picture he is doing.

The troubles currently on the pitch have nothing to do with him whatsoever because I fully believe we have the type of squad that could be challenging for the play-offs if set up properly by management.
                        A round of applause THAT man!

Disagree regards the manager and genuinely believe in time he will turn us round.

Comment

Already a thread for this poo
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Moan, Moan, Moan, Moan, Moan, FFS give the club a chance to rebuild after the turmoil. Any case why should we be in the playoffs. Just look at Derby, I remember a lot here were saying with Pearson they just booked themselves a Premiership spot. Things rarely pan out as one's wishes or thinks.
                            urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              Why would we fire Les? Bloke is doing a great job on a budget..
                              Wrong shade of white mate

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                                A good solid performance where the team put in a shift is all I want
                                This plus a balanced team selection where everyone can play to their strengths in their best position. We can be easily pleased, us Rs. Trouble is we're so often disappointed. Persistently so, under Jimmy.

Comment

Working...
                                X