• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norths View Post
    No
    Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
      I'd still have Warnock back as manager.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I don't actually get the outrage and surprise.

Football is as bent as a brass post - and there will probably be lots of current and ex-managers up and down the country squirming a bit.... or a lot. With the money involved - every man and his pooch is going to want a piece of the big fat cake. End of. It happens in all walks of life - just rarely with the amount of money involved with football.

I mean: Look at our current "investors". They're not setting fire to extortionate amounts of cash for the love of the club. Even selling and developing the ground wouldn't cover the bill so far.

So, seriously. Allardyce must have p1$$ed someone royally off - and they pulled the trigger...... That, or someone high up in the press, with a vested monetary interest in football has got a "plan".........

Comment

Screenshot_20160928-171649.png

Comment

Based on that, is it possible to suggest that Big Sam could potentially have ruined this kids' career?
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

What do we want in a manager?
              I want someone who can motivate the players, who has tactical nous and an eye for talent and acquiring who will benefit the team. I want someone who can stamp his authority on the players and root out bad eggs and get them out of the club.
              I don't want anybody violent racist or a sexual predator of any kind.

But forgive me if I don't get worked up about whether Warnock or Redknapp has been found to have taken a bung. I really don't care as long as the current or next incumbent gets the team playing well and achieving on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                Makes me laugh how people over here are always sneering about corruption in say, Nigeria or Russia.... I actually prefer their approach: out in the open and the way to do business. All the skulking about over here blathering on about the "football family" etc - they're all culpable and complicit I reckon, boards, owners, CEOs, managers, administrators etc etc - all got their snouts in the trough at our expense.
                Of course corruption happens where there is a lot of money involved but to compare Britain to Russia and Nigeria and aspire to their approach! Blimey!

Comment

Brazilians have a phrase for corrupt, but effective politicians; rouba mas faz, 'he steals but he gets things done'. But it's the ruination of their society, and it's the unmaking of our sport.

Comment

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...agers-11948661

Comment

I'm going 1)redknapp 8)warnock

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        I'm going 1)redknapp 8)warnock
                        6. MH?

Comment

bruce grobbalar was innocent even tho he was on camera

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Will Warnock lose legendary status if turns out to have been on the take
                            There ain't no if. Flat out on the take.
                            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                            London Pride is a flower that's free.
                            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                              There ain't no if. Flat out on the take.
                              Its all coming home to roost.

Been waiting 10 years for this moment.

Karma is a b***h hey colin.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

JFH has been named as one of the three championship bods

Comment

Working...
                                X