No announcement yet.

Others to be named this week for bungs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Others to be named this week for bungs.

Allegedly.

Yep, can see that.

Comment

What can be done to people no longer employed in management though?

Is it a criminal offense?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Believe there's an extract in Barton's book about Warnock, taking appearance money cuts from the players he kept on signing at each club.

Warnock - Kenny, Derry, Hall, Hill
        Redknapp - Assou-Ekotto, Kranjcar, Gary O'Neil, Sandro, Jenas?

Crooks.

Comment

We've been here before.

Harry was implicated along with Bond, Sam etc in the events which ultimately lead up to the totally unsatisfactory Stevens report. The FA asked the BBC for all the evidence, the BBC complied and broadcast their findings and despite the bluster none of those implicated sued for libel. And the FA did nothing.

The reason Sam went was not just recent events. It was the spectre of the old baggage being washed up again and that was a stone cold certainty.

Comment

Morrison anyone?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-manager.html

Comment

This is all linking together - I feel like I should of put two and two together with all this before now!

We must have been the ideal club with our new owners for the likes of Hughes, Warnock and Redknapp, who were clearly all in on the Big Sam game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Can't see a crime here, but if the income was undeclared HM Revenue could become involved.

Comment

Finaĺly, it seems the truth is going to come out about ole warnock. Knew about how bent that tozer was for years.

For those who kept questioning me about colin. Hear ya go.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    This is all linking together - I feel like I should of put two and two together with all this before now!

We must have been the ideal club with our new owners for the likes of Hughes, Warnock and Redknapp, who were clearly all in on the Big Sam game.
                    Warnock was already here when we got the new owners, and I don't think he signed too many people once TF arrived.

The thing I find strange in all this is that only British managers seem to be being named. Does that mean all the foreign managers are lilly white.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      Warnock was already here when we got the new owners, and I don't think he signed too many people once TF arrived.

The thing I find strange in all this is that only British managers seem to be being named. Does that mean all the foreign managers are lilly white.
                      Yes, their clubs only bribe refs and other clubs. Juve for one.

Comment

Said on a thread yesterday I reckon both of these would ne named, doesn't surprise me at all. Crooks.

Be very interesting to see how this all unfolds.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Its all just greed, the more you have the more you want.. Blame sky's money its ruining the game
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Nothing more than what we already believed or knew but whats the betting Warnock, Redknapp, Hughes are all highly implicated in all this and we get dragged through the dirt again.

Comment

Will Warnock lose legendary status if turns out to have been on the take

Comment

Working...
                              X