Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    Another great post from yesterday.

Club in (another) meltdown bring out the best on here.....
    Just admit it, you missed me.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      When the club said 12 month rolling contract at the start, I'm sure they envisaged us further up the table and more of an improvement then where we are now.

He has 12 months, it's not improved and there's been off the pitch allegations.

Bin him.
      For some bizarre reason, the board ate happy with how things are going on the pitch.
      According to uncle bumble on twitter, jimmy is picking up points and things are progressing well.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        For some bizarre reason, the board ate happy with how things are going on the pitch.
        According to uncle bumble on twitter, jimmy is picking up points and things are progressing well.
        Is he regards a relegation battle as "progressing nicely" then he really is deluded

Comment

• Fernandes has destroyed our club and is continuing to do so. No brains or vision at all, Everything is about OAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            Ferdinand said in the interview with Loos yesterday that things were not progressing as well as they expected (or something like that).

Comment

Working...
            X