The JFH out thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The JFH out thread

Makes sense to keep ALL in 1 place, right? Getting a bit congested in every other thread.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

anything other than a win at fulham really ought to be his final nail imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      Makes sense to keep ALL in 1 place, right? Getting a bit congested in every other thread.
      Except there might no be any other threads left

Comment

Inn not one for just getting rid of managers BUT we are now almost a quarter of the way through a season and have amassed just 12 points. An average of 1.2 points per game. If we carry on at this rate we will finish somewhere around the 55 point mark which Is is seriously flirting with relegation. Normally I'd expect us to improve but of you do the same thing every ####ing week how can you? It's been the same ever since he's been here and I can't see him adapting and changing his ways. We reverted to type last night after a bright start. If he loses the Fulham game he's got to go in my opinion something just had to change or we will struggle all season. That's my opinion anyway
        Last edited by Greg1882; 28-09-2016, 09:09 AM.

Comment

5 points at home is not good enough especially when you consider the opposition. The bottom line it is dull un entertaining football week after week and has been since he arrived.

Comment

What a depressing thread. At least I know how to avoid the misery as presumably the rest of the board will be positive? By the way, that was a good away point yesterday within the concept that we are a team on the re-build.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              5 points at home is not good enough especially when you consider the opposition. The bottom line it is dull un entertaining football week after week and has been since he arrived.
              It was even worse before he arrived which seems impossible to believe

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                What a depressing thread. At least I know how to avoid the misery as presumably the rest of the board will be positive? By the way, that was a good away point yesterday within the concept that we are a team on the re-build.
                Are we ! some would say we are a team on the demolition as they can't see anything constructive happening

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Are we ! some would say we are a team on the demolition as they can't see anything constructive happening
                  Those people would be wrong.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Those people would be wrong.
                    Come on Ginge then tell us how long are you and Worton prepared to wait for the entertainment value to return , any point is a good point as long it's earned the right way

Comment

Off the pitch, I think things are looking good and we're getting house in order. Not going to comment on how we're doing on it.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                        All for stability blah blah blah, but hang on do you want stability in league 1 thats basically where were heading at his average point per game ratio, yep that changes with wins but we now lack a left back and a right back for a fair while i can only see both Les and JFH decisions costing us even more.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Come on Ginge then tell us how long are you and Worton prepared to wait for the entertainment value to return , any point is a good point as long it's earned the right way
                          I'm not talking about on the pitch. Off the pitch we seem to be making all the right noises and aren't being mugged off any more, that's what I thought you meant by constructive stuff? If that's not what you were talking about then clearly I've got my wires crossed. On the pitch it's a shambles I agree. Mind you I'm not a suicidal as some over last night's result, Burton aren't a bad side imo.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Why does the club need a DOF in Les does Wenger have one? did fergie have one ? yeah it may be a modern idea to have one but is Les needed? id rather pay 1 good manager a wage and its his responsibility to do the job he is paid for to get the best out of the players he thinks we need and he signs not what a DOf thinks is good business, if JFH was tasked with selling ice creams in a heatwave he'd sell hot drinks the guy aint a manger thats pro active he's reactive to a situation and far to negative to be a top flight manager

Comment

TF reaction on twitter he believes that everyone is working hard on and off the pitch and we are picking up points, if he truly believes that we are in serious trouble and he is on another planet to everyone else, if we lose to Fulham on Saturday, surly he has to do the right thing and get rid of LF and JFH or we will be going down.

Comment

Working...
                              X