Could this signal the end of JFH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Odd thing about saturday, Warnock said on Talksport he wont take up his invite to the Brum game cos he would never put unnecessary pressure on another manger. Then there he was, bold as brass and posing for smudges with everyone.
    As much as I love what he done for our club, I think Warnock is a slimy ba$tard if I'm
    Being brutally honest.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      As much as I love what he done for our club, I think Warnock is a slimy ba$tard if I'm
      Being brutally honest.
      Innit. Ha ha ha .

Comment

Maybe Matty but he gave us a team to be proud of. Swap slimey ####### and my team entertaining rather than what is happening right now.

Comment

Currently I'd have Warnock back ,,,, I think we have some potential raw materials ,,,, just needs someone to engineer them properly

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
            Currently I'd have Warnock back ,,,, I think we have some potential raw materials ,,,, just needs someone to engineer them properly
            But he is only a short term answer

Comment

Appoint warnock now and we're finish top 6
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

But generally we're all happy with the players we've got here now?

Comment

Reckon Neil could well be one of the 8 gaffers that are going to be named in this Bung scandal this week tbh.

IIRC somebody posted on here when he was with us that he was getting a cut of Clint Hill's appearance fees?!
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardy View Post
                    But generally we're all happy with the players we've got here now?
                    Squad is pretty decent imo,shame we missed out on that attack mid in the window as I think chery is coasting it a bit & the competition would hopefully do him good.

Comment

Reckon Neil could well be one of the 8 gaffers that are going to be named in this Bung scandal this week tbh.

IIRC somebody posted on here when he was with us that he was getting a cut of Clint Hill's appearance fees?!
                      Bingo!!

The end is nigh for old rot face.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

He was also charging players a couple of thousand quid to get into the starting 11
                        ........ allegedly.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

That was Jason puncheon I think

Warnock threatened to sue him

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                            That was Jason puncheon I think

Warnock threatened to sue him
                            Yes but I bet he never did.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              He was also charging players a couple of thousand quid to get into the starting 11
                              ........ allegedly.
                              Kelvin must be giving Jimmy a large bung every week....

Comment

I'm afraid things would have to get considerably worse for us to ditch him, TF is fighting shy of that. Doesn't want to admit he got it all wrong yet again.

There is also the chronic problem of Les. He's just an obstruction to getting a real gaffer in.

Comment

Working...
                                X