Could this signal the end of JFH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this signal the end of JFH

Lose tonight - could that be it .. I'm not his biggest fan but should he be given more time ,,
    Well we have just equalised ... Will that save him ..

Originally posted by skranger View Post
    Lose tonight - could that be it .. I'm not his biggest fan but should he be given more time ,,
    Well we have just equalised ... Will that save him ..
    He has had a year and two transfer windows.
    Nothing has changed. No improvement whatsoever.
    A 1-1 draw tonight is probably enough to keep him in the job for another week but, if i had my way, him and dof les would have been gone 4 games ago.

The rot will drag on for a little longer im afraid. And the longer it goes on, the emptier loftus road will become.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I wouldn't have hired and knew instantly he wasn't right. Check my rants back then on here. However, we are run by idiots so I'm expecting the circus to continue long after we lose at Fulham.

Comment

A defeat on Saturday would, IMO, signal a big swing in attitudes from the fans. I've noticed in recent weeks there are a lot more grumblings amongst fans ref Jimmy.

Tonight a few tried getting a song or 2 having a pop at Jimmy going but thankfully they didn't take off . Defeat at Fulham would, IMO, see a lot more joining in them sort of songs .
        Last edited by MattyRangers; 27-09-2016, 10:02 PM.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
          I wouldn't have hired and knew instantly he wasn't right. Check my rants back then on here. However, we are run by idiots so I'm expecting the circus to continue long after we lose at Fulham.
          I agree,Les is an even bigger problem than Jimmy,Both need to go but won't happen,Jimmy will eventually be sacked (when we are in the bottom 3) and bloody Les will be allowed appoint the next guy

Comment

Not tonight no.

A point away against anyone is a point gained. Shows how far we've sunk though that I actually feel satisfied with a point at Burton poxy Albion.

Comment

Pearson has left Derby

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                I agree,Les is an even bigger problem than Jimmy,Both need to go but won't happen,Jimmy will eventually be sacked (when we are in the bottom 3) and bloody Les will be allowed appoint the next guy
                We will never be in the bottom three.
                Not saying hes doing well enough to stay, but not having that.
                Didnt you say that all last season as well?

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                  Pearson has left Derby
                  Don't get excited G he won't work under King Les

Comment

I'd out Jimmy tonight . Not good enough for Rangers , worse record than Ramsey so I'm told. Sums it up, big Sam or Bruce ? Act now Rangers !!!
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

If Jim goes, i reckon Les walks him through the estate.

Comment

Big Sam would take Tony to the dry cleaners.

Comment

Just a question how low can we go

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            We will never be in the bottom three.
                            Not saying hes doing well enough to stay, but not having that.
                            Didnt you say that all last season as well?
                            We're 4 points off the bottom three and most of the points we have got were in the first few games of the season.

Comment

It is quite worrying ,,,, I think jimmy may well be out of his depth ,, it seems as though we are heading one way at the moment, which lets be honest will probably continue after Saturday ,,,
                              I think a heavy loss there will be it ,,, but as earlier poster stated, I think les should accompany him out of the revolving doors cometh the day

Comment

Working...
                              X