Sandro in squad for tonight's game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Also why doesn't the link just tell us the full squad list? I'm sure they have it.
    Top secret

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Also why doesn't the link just tell us the full squad list? I'm sure they have it.

Do you mean the 18? (or whatever first XI plus subs is) Maybe because there are a couple who are touch and go to be involved such as Polter and cousins and the club dont want the opposition to know who is missing etc until as late as possible

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        Do you mean the 18? (or whatever first XI plus subs is) Maybe because there are a couple who are touch and go to be involved such as Polter and cousins and the club dont want the opposition to know who is missing etc until as late as possible
        I imagine they take more than 18 incase someone gets injured in warm-up .

Comment

If we set up as normal Burton will know exactly what is coming. This is a massive game for JFH imo.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            If we set up as normal Burton will know exactly what is coming. This is a massive game for JFH imo.
            Hope we set up as normal so we know what we are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
              He was on the receiving end of a bad tackle in the Brum game, got up and carried on,

He was hobbling around for a while.
              He was pulled at half time against Blackburn. Assume the brum injury is a knock on from that

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Hope we set up as normal so we know what we are doing.
                We've been setting up as normal since he started the job here. On the whole it has been pretty unsuccessful, so for us normal hasn't worked. Under JFH normal is far too predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                  He was pulled at half time against Blackburn. Assume the brum injury is a knock on from that
                  They took him off because of a "glutes" injury against blackburn, Saturday was a bad tackle - 2 separate issues

Comment

I hope he starts, if we go a goal or two up then sub him.

We need 3 points tonight, with him playing we stand a very good chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X