Team Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Photo

Bit strange how Les is in manager position and JFH looks like an assistant.

CtSbOBxWcAA3v_j.jpg

Yer suppose that is a bit strange, why is les in that picture at all, let alone right in the middle where the manager normally sits?

Comment

That is really odd.

Comment

It's a conspiracy!!
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

An alien from outer space would have no clue who the manager really is. Bit strange i will definitely admit that.

Comment

Definitely bizarre.

Comment

I did also think it was strange Les is in the middle.

We know who the main man is...

Comment

Shoulda been a fan in the middle

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Shoulda been a fan in the middle
                  Hahaha dof in the team picture.

That says it all
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Definitely a bit odd. Should just be players and the coaches.

Comment

some of them look really happy , look at james perch . they must of just got paid

Comment

Way I see it: 1) Les is in the photo because all first team staff members are in it.
                        2) Les is in the middle in a suit while the rest are in training gear as he's not defined as a coach and he is at the same position as JFH, given that he is director of football operations. Nothing really special tbh.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I'm no Les hater but that is bizarre.

Not sure I've seen many team photos with that many coaches either! Usually just the manager and the first team squad isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Way I see it: 1) Les is in the photo because all first team staff members are in it.
                            2) Les is in the middle in a suit while the rest are in training gear as he's not defined as a coach and he is at the same position as JFH, given that he is director of football operations. Nothing really special tbh.
                            Do you analyse and give an official reason on everything Nasser?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              See your point nas but if les is in a suit cos hes dof, then shouldnt jfh as manager be dressed in something different to the kit man and performance enhancement consultant ?

Comment

Working...
                              X