Improvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improvement

There was an improvement second half actually quite exciting BUT Jimmy must learn and learn fast. One thing he is doing wrong is weirdly dropping players when they have had a good game. Kakay to me is gonna be a player and a half. Much better than Furlong already and that's down to his pace tenacity and physicality. He should of kept his place likewise lynch. Lynch was good old school tough and good on the deck hall needs to be dropped to give him time to reflect what he's doing wrong. Henry should not of got another deal great pro but offers nothing it's all gone. When he plays we are negative and sit deep from the off. Borysiuk is gonna be a player for us Mark my words gets fitter and stays injury free he will dominate alot of midfields. To me when lynch kakay borysiuk ngbakoto and wslolek play and stay regulars we will improve alot. But Jimmy has to see that and stick to it.

We have some talented players, who look to be young hidden gems we've found on the cheap. Looks a talented squad with the two Polish lads now as well, with some real potential.

All a work in progress, and a new direction for us which will take time. He's playing and tinkering with a few things at the moment, to find his best team. I think we'll get there in the end and be a good side.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      We have some talented players, who look to be young hidden gems we've found on the cheap. Looks a talented squad with the two Polish lads now as well, with some real potential.

All a work in progress, and a new direction for us which will take time. He's playing and tinkering with a few things at the moment, to find his best team. I think we'll get there in the end and be a good side.
      Lets see how the world of qpr seems at 2 oclock Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
        There was an improvement second half actually quite exciting BUT Jimmy must learn and learn fast. One thing he is doing wrong is weirdly dropping players when they have had a good game. Kakay to me is gonna be a player and a half. Much better than Furlong already and that's down to his pace tenacity and physicality. He should of kept his place likewise lynch. Lynch was good old school tough and good on the deck hall needs to be dropped to give him time to reflect what he's doing wrong. Henry should not of got another deal great pro but offers nothing it's all gone. When he plays we are negative and sit deep from the off. Borysiuk is gonna be a player for us Mark my words gets fitter and stays injury free he will dominate alot of midfields. To me when lynch kakay borysiuk ngbakoto and wslolek play and stay regulars we will improve alot. But Jimmy has to see that and stick to it.
        At the same time, the usual suspects will call for players to be dropped after a bad game, the players you've mentioned are no exception. The fans need to learn patience too while several of our new players get used to each other, and the pace of the game here in a brand new country.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          At the same time, the usual suspects will call for players to be dropped after a bad game, the players you've mentioned are no exception. The fans need to learn patience too while several of our new players get used to each other, and the pace of the game here in a brand new country.
          Bit harsh that Ginge asking for fans needing to learn patience the dross has been non existence for neigh on 2 years and still no sign of it coming to an end , and many have stuck with what's gone on yep some go over the top but they are buying something the club isn't giving

Comment

why drop hall , he may make the odd mistake but the lad is class

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Bit harsh that Ginge asking for fans needing to learn patience the dross has been non existence for neigh on 2 years and still no sign of it coming to an end , and many have stuck with what's gone on yep some go over the top but they are buying something the club isn't giving
              But dogs you have to admit there are a select few who give a new player a couple of games before shouting for them to be dropped? That's ridiculous imo. Wszolek, Yeni and Ariel are all new to this country and were never going to automatically adjust straight away. I'm just saying if one of those have a bad game, they're labelled as shite by some. Yeni has already been labelled that, Wszolek too before Saturday.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                why drop hall , he may make the odd mistake but the lad is class
                He's been shocking this season 72.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Hall has been weak this year yes he can be class act but when players aren't on it they need dropping it's a squad game. Play borysiuk lynch wsolek and sylla vs the fools I guarantee our polskis won't let it be a drubbing ��

Comment

Comment

But dogs you have to admit there are a select few who give a new player a couple of games before shouting for them to be dropped? That's ridiculous imo. Wszolek, Yeni and Ariel are all new to this country and were never going to automatically adjust straight away. I'm just saying if one of those have a bad game, they're labelled as shite by some. Yeni has already been labelled that, Wszolek too before Saturday.
                      Yes of course but some have grounds to say they've lost confidence in the clubs hierarchy so they claim yeah go on same old same old , if we was playing to some sort of accesptable standard where there were signs of progress I'd agree totally

Comment

There was an improvement second half actually quite exciting BUT Jimmy must learn and learn fast. One thing he is doing wrong is weirdly dropping players when they have had a good game. Kakay to me is gonna be a player and a half. Much better than Furlong already and that's down to his pace tenacity and physicality. He should of kept his place likewise lynch.
                        Personally can't see Kakay being put before the Captain if Perch isn't getting a game when fit.

Comment

He's been shocking this season 72.
                          Second Season Syndrome...

Comment

The manager plays utter dross.

20 mins attacking in the second half of one game out of 40 does not constitute a change in mentality. The sooner we are shot of him and this whole dof structure the better.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

100% spot on mate!!! This easily the most sensible, accurate account of the currunt situation. Particularly - "all a work in progress and a new direction for us which will take time"....... Not the usual knee jerk reaction from the same old cry babies on here.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X