Improvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post

These two can tear things up, they're gonna prove that they're a class above this level and with Sylla or Polter up front, goals will come. Have to say with Wszolek, it's not that I didn't rate him, I just saw him as your basic winger for this level. Gotta say though, forget that performance just being a good game by his standards potentially, the way he played, you could see that he had class. Superb turn and spacial awareness, always knew when to release the ball and where his marker was. Yeni showed that sort of natural ability in his first three matches maybe, with the personal situation now, hopefully when he returns from this injury he won't let it affect his mentality and we'll see some great interplay between the attacking midfielders.
    Have to admit I thought Wszolek was poor against Sunderland but on Saturday you could tell there is a proper player there once he's up to full fitness.

Comment

Woz looked very decent first game. Have to say I'm not convinced by what I have seen so far by Yeni has showed nothing I'm really concerned about him

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Remember Stuart Wardley? Mustard in his first season then turned to complete turd...
        14 goals earned him a move to Rushden. Not sure I'd have felt over the moon about that if that was me!

Comment

Yeni, Pawel etc. Give them time! New country, new culture, new team. We'll see the best of them in the new year IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Yeni, Pawel etc. Give them time! New country, new culture, new team. We'll see the best of them in the new year IMO.
            tonight hopefully !!

Comment

Top post West
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Quite right about players needing time to find their feet only a fool could disagree , but what we need to see by now is players coming into a game plan a pattern of play that's easy for players to understand would you believe 4 4 2 , get the players all pulling for a basic system and then try different systems , it doesn't matter what language the players speak they all know what's expected in the 4 4 2

Comment

Working...
                X