Grounds you have never seen us win at

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    At least I didn't end up in the Trent.......I believe a few did. Wasn't a nice place back then.
    Me either but yeah, was always lively. And as for the cabbage patch they called at pitch!!
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Fulham but I'm hoping that will change on Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
        I was at that one vesps we lost 3-2 unless you are thinking of another game. Funny thing was we were kept in at the end for 40 minutes even tho we lost.
        in my memory we won that game 2.1 ,but i think im getting confused . ( To be honest the 88 to 91 ,all passed in a bit of an Acid house blur for me , so i`m probably completely wrong !)
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

both Nottingham grounds didn't say forest!! went to county one boxing day got hammered 4-1

Comment

Very rarely see us win at Loftus Road...

Comment

in recent years fulham , lets put that right at the weekend

Comment

Never seen us win away! Wembley doesn't count... Hopefully Saturday will be a first. Would be great for morale to beat Fulham.

Comment

Swansea

Comment

Old Traf... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dennis Bailey!!! Well that's the one and only time I've been there, what a delight

Comment

Went to Arsenal two years in a row to watch tedious 0-0 draws and decided against going the next year, only for us to win 3-1 although the press were ####ing over John Jenson's goal rather than our win....

Comment

MK Cons
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Burton Albion !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                            in my memory we won that game 2.1 ,but i think im getting confused . ( To be honest the 88 to 91 ,all passed in a bit of an Acid house blur for me , so i`m probably completely wrong !)
                            yeh it could have been another game vesps. tbf the game i was at we had over a 1000 there which was good for us back in those days.

Comment

Leicester City filbert street. 1-0 Dave Thomas smashed it past Mark Wallington from 20 yards

Comment

Whoops it said never so not Lricester

Comment

Working...
                                X