Grounds you have never seen us win at

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoCal View Post
    Leicester City filbert street. 1-0 Dave Thomas smashed it past Mark Wallington from 20 yards
    I remember that one. If memory serves me correctly, I believe we were bombarded with rocks, bottles etc as old bill led us under an underpass with locals throwing stuff at us from above.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
      Never seen us win away! Wembley doesn't count... Hopefully Saturday will be a first. Would be great for morale to beat Fulham.
      Come on joe you must have seen us win away at some time

Comment

Two other teams I always end up at and we never win is West Ham and bleeding Norwich

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Two other teams I always end up at and we never win is West Ham and bleeding Norwich
          I saw us win once at Carrow Rd back in the 80's 2-0.
          About 8 of us decided to sit up in the Norwich home end behind the goal.
          We made a bit of noise, when we left we had to run the gauntlet back round to the away end to get back with the rest of the lads back to the station.
          Must admit I had plenty of lively times at Norwich all through the 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Yeah know what you mean about Norwich west,countless times I have been there to watch us play them & usually ends up in a defeat. Think the last time I saw us win there was a night game,matty connolly got sent off fairly early but Rowlands scored pretty late on via a free kick...I didn't milk it too much with my norwich supporting mates!!

Comment

Haven't seen many away wins at all. Last one was the 2-1 win at Palace in 2010.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2