MOTM Game 9: QPR v Brum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM Game 9: QPR v Brum

Caulks for me. Not just for his goal. Excellent performance throughout.

Other noteworthy performances by Luongo and Borysiuk.
    Smithies
    5.00%
    Onuoha
    0.00%
    Caulker
    15.00%
    Hall
    0.00%
    Bidwell
    0.00%
    Borysiuk
    25.00%
    Luongo
    5.00%
    Cousins (subbed 16')
    0.00%
    Chery
    0.00%
    Shodipo (subbed 65')
    0.00%
    Sylla
    5.00%
    Wszolek (sub)
    45.00%
    Polter (sub)
    0.00%

Either of the poles for me but went for the W

Comment

the polish winger , tried to get forward and attack , for a team that seem to want to keep passing backwards he was a breath of fresh air

Comment

Pawel. but Borysiuk for 2nd. both were class. hopefully both will be there for the full 90 on Tues, and not fatigued (they both did a fair bit of running).
        Rangers Til I Die
        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Don't know who voted Luongo thought he had a poor game Pavel for me

Comment

The 2 Poles were excellent.

Comment

Went for Borysiuk - looks a class act.

Have to say that Wszolek was superb as well. To think that Cousins started ahead of him is mental.

Thought Caulker was shaky before his goal but after that he was solid. Hall had a shocking first half.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Have to say that Wszolek was superb as well. To think that Cousins started ahead of him is mental.
                Think he was just getting his fitness levels up. Cousins needs to come good too. Hasn't lived up to his potential yet for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Think he was just getting his fitness levels up. Cousins needs to come good too. Hasn't lived up to his potential yet for us.
                  Cousins is best played centrally but he'll have to go some to replace Luongo IMO.

Comment

I'd like to see a midfield three of Borysiuk, Cousins and Luongo with Ngbakoto and Wzolek on the wings, but then Chery would have to be fit in somewhere...

Comment

Cousins is best played centrally but he'll have to go some to replace Luongo IMO.
                      Mass was at fault for the goal. Agree he deserves to keep his place though.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        I'd like to see a midfield three of Borysiuk, Cousins and Luongo with Ngbakoto and Wzolek on the wings, but then Chery would have to be fit in somewhere...
                        He was non-existent on Sat. Worst game for ages. He is always capable of producing some magic though, but just not sure we can carry on building the whole side around him.

Comment

Thought Caulker was shaky before his goal but after that he was solid. Hall had a shocking first half.
                          i think mental is very harsh. the blokes literally been in the English nation less than a month.
                          literally the lad is bedding in. let's just count our blessings that he'd been given a near 90 mins this early on in his contract and now we know what a commodity we've got on our hands.
                          Rangers Til I Die
                          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                          X