Brum video of Highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brum video of Highlights

45s why didnt Chery smash that in on his first touch ?

Comment

Completely forgot about that early cousins chance, got almost no contact on the ball there.

Also with the goal, I get why some are blaming Mass to a degree, but I doubt him being there would have stopped it going in. When you're that close to the goal line and you're in a match against QPR, the only outcome is a goal.
      Great delivery from Chery for ours, and he was unlucky not to score twice after that, but both times was on his weaker foot.
      And at the match, I can remember the fan reaction to the 3 or 4 times after Polter came on where he and Sylla refused to shoot. You've got 3 sides of fans telling you different things, one telling you to pass, one to shoot and as a player, you have to block those out and just be clinical. They'll learn from that. We could have won that but for the hesitancy.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

More shots in that second half than in the last five games....

Comment

Kinell that is atrocious defending for their goal...
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2