Five points from fifteen at home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five points from fifteen at home!

We have played five home games at home only picked up five points, and some people on here are happy with a draw against Birmingham, just not good enough, we should be aiming higher than that, the teams we have played so far we should have expected at least ten, I don't want to be hearing we played well for one half, and also leaving our best players in the dressing room, I said I'd give JFH ten games so if we loose to Burton on Tuesday I'm afraid it should be bye bye and take the rest of the clowns with him !!

I'll make this easy for yah macca - "SACK JFH"!.... done, end of a another poo, repetitive thread!
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I don't remember anyone being happy with a draw, everyone said we played better which we did. Don't really get the issue there. Who are the players we left in the dressing room. If you mean Sandro, no way in hell could he have played twice in a week, he was barely moving most of the first game, he isn't gonna have been doing much worthwhile today. Ariel played easily as well as he would have done and was able to play for longer.

Comment

"Nas your posts are repetitive and you keep making the same point."

JFH is getting till at least December, as he should get. We played well all game yesterday, we just put more pressure on them in the second half, as you'd expect with the substitution we made.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
          I don't remember anyone being happy with a draw, everyone said we played better which we did. Don't really get the issue there. Who are the players we left in the dressing room. If you mean Sandro, no way in hell could he have played twice in a week, he was barely moving most of the first game, he isn't gonna have been doing much worthwhile today. Ariel played easily as well as he would have done and was able to play for longer.

Comment

Working...
          X