Fulham and our attendance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
    i did get thrown out the SW1 club back in the 90's, the bouncers literally did throw me out onto my #### on the pavement lol.
    To this day i cant even remember what I had done, i was in a black-out state.
    I had to ask them where I was and what I had done, so who knows.......
    i got caught being breaking the law in their and was thrown out as well

Comment

Pal of mine went today and was told we have sold 1,700. Very poor showing on our part if true.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Pal of mine went today and was told we have sold 1,700. Very poor showing on our part if true.
        That's poor considering they allocated us 2,700.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          That's poor considering they allocated us 2,700.
          Really embarrassing if we don't sell that allocation out.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Really embarrassing if we don't sell that allocation out.
            Just hope that if we win, all us that go can make the noise of 2,700...

Comment

How much are they? May consider going, wasnt going to be able to but might be able to make it

Comment

man that's sore if we don't sell out , i get enough stick already from fulham fans . i'm moving near their ground soon as well

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                  How much are they? May consider going, wasnt going to be able to but might be able to make it
                  A pony

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    man that's sore if we don't sell out , i get enough stick already from fulham fans . i'm moving near their ground soon as well
                    Offy says over 1000 left of a 2750 allocation , and we gave them so much stick when they never sold the away end out at Loftus Rd last time , not good...
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

All rests on tomorrow night. Win that and they will all sell.

Comment

guys theres less than 200 left. and that was last Sat.

the offy doesnt get updated. that 1,000 left figure was written ages ago.
                        Rangers Til I Die
                        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                          Jimmy an les have to shoulder the blame with the football being served up . Players play supporters sing.
                          This.
                          The rubbish that has been served up over the last 11 months has resulted in the attendences dropping.
                          The prices for tickets don't help either.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            Complete crap ! are you trying to say S/T holders are the only ones that get behind the players I've sat amongst S/T holders that don't cheer and ones that DO go to moan , I've also been at game when the club has done a deal and the Jonnie come latelys have been a pain in the @rse bawling and shouting at everything making out they are regulars , I haven't bought a S/T for the last season and this , don't put it on me because I blame it on the drossball ,the results haven't been the factor why I now choose games I go to blame the clubs Lack to grasp football is an entertainment business
                            As you said 2nd half Sounded like there was a large crowd when the football improved proves the point give them something to cheer is the answer Not blaming them for having their loyalty questioned and feeling disgruntled about the mind numbing crap that's been served
                            Well said that man.

Complete nonsense to blame the atmosphere at other games on those who didn't renew or those of us who are unhappy at the direction of the club i.e. the way Premiership status was surrendered, the appointment of Ramsey and now JFH.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              The longer both sides are in this league the crowds will continue to drop and we both will be pulling between 12&15k dependent on the game.

Fulham in Fairness to them had an extended period in prem playing decent footie so built up a healthy additional following because of that but longer their in this division they will drop away as championship s hitty football is not what they signed up to and they will end up with the decent die hard following like us who will turn up whatever division their in

We never hung around long enough to hold onto our glory hunters we were in then out the equivalent of the Charlie big b ollocks who walks up to to a group of girls in a club gets balls out and says look at the size of these before getting slung out without getting a mobile number

However when we were struggling in prem some posters craved being in the championship as allegedly it was supposed to be fun and we would win week in week out so to those posters hope your enjoying the championship its what you asked for
                              I recall I reminded those who thought this league was fun and relatively easy that the reality is what we saw last season and are seeing now. It is $hitty, tough and has a knock on effect on attendances. It will might even get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                If we were pulling 15k week in week out in this league,home fans, I would not be upset as once you add in away fans your probably looking 16k+

Disagree about floating fans and new ground TBlock. Our ground is s hit and has terrible facilities which don't encourage floating fans to turn up. You can't get a bite nor Drink without missing part of the game same if you need a leak. you also pay £30 to sit in a seat to small for you which leaves your knees red come full time and you sniffing your b ollocks trying to fit into it

You would not turn up to cinema for such facilities so why shell out same dough for footie. There are madly 13k who are willing to do that but the floaters think no chance unless it's a big game
                                Couldn't agree more about the ground. I'm not tall or overweight, yet still find sitting in the stands uncomfortable, and don't know how the bigger fan can put up with the seats.

A new stadium will see bigger crowds, at least initially, but they could drop if the football and results are disappointing.

Comment

Working...
                                X