Comment

Originally posted by Leicester Mark View Post
      According to offy site only 75 left.
      Thats more like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Thats more like it!
        Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        If we were pulling 15k week in week out in this league,home fans, I would not be upset as once you add in away fans your probably looking 16k+

Disagree about floating fans and new ground TBlock. Our ground is s hit and has terrible facilities which don't encourage floating fans to turn up. You can't get a bite nor Drink without missing part of the game same if you need a leak. you also pay £30 to sit in a seat to small for you which leaves your knees red come full time and you sniffing your b ollocks trying to fit into it

You would not turn up to cinema for such facilities so why shell out same dough for footie. There are madly 13k who are willing to do that but the floaters think no chance unless it's a big game
        Don't know if your in the riverside on Saturday or ever have been Westy but never have any probs getting a drink in that bar

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Don't know if your in the riverside on Saturday or ever have been Westy but never have any probs getting a drink in that bar
          Lost me mate??

I'm in away end sat brother

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester Mark View Post
            According to offy site only 75 left.
            Damn it, I'm sure I only selected 1 ticket.

Comment

Working...
            X