Fulham and our attendance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham and our attendance

While our average dropping like a stone apart from a few big games down by around 2500 a game.
    Fulham who are in similar form get over 20k today puts us to shame massive difference in loyalty as both teams serving up dross football.

B block today

Sat in there today shocked rows and rows of empty seats could pick and choose where to sit and x block almost empty.

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
      While our average dropping like a stone apart from a few big games down by around 2500 a game.
      Fulham who are in similar form get over 20k today puts us to shame massive difference in loyalty as both teams serving up dross football.
      The ruperts are by the river which attracts the Jackson types . I'd rather do with our crowd than advertising for supporters in the standard and the odd lamp post
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Been quite some time since I've since so many empty seats for a league game especially considering we played a big team on a 3pm Saturday not in any school holidays. 40k stadium seems a complete waste if today's attendance is anything to go by.

Comment

Jimmy an les have to shoulder the blame with the football being served up . Players play supporters sing.
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Couldn't agree more we can't even sell 3k for Fulham next week according to box office and at this stage they may not ask for a bigger allocation unless a rush this week also if we lose to Burton it won't help.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              Jimmy an les have to shoulder the blame with the football being served up . Players play supporters sing.
              Hear, Hear!
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

The ground today was as empty I have seen in a while for a 3pm saturday kick off.

Comment

They are not alone this has been coming for a while T F and Ramsey are just as culpable

Comment

we have 12k diehards that will always turn out , never bought into this new stadium stuff myself , would be less than half full

Comment

Fair play to the proper supporters.

Comment

i do have to say though, even though the ground looked barren today.. that 2nd half support was amazing. a blind man wouldnt know the difference to if 18000 hearty souls were in there today.
                        dare I say its because the naysayers and the "Im glad I didnt renew" crowd werent in there today? I certainly didn't hear as many people shouting dogs abuse at our own players as I usually do.
                        Rangers Til I Die
                        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                          i do have to say though, even though the ground looked barren today.. that 2nd half support was amazing. a blind man wouldnt know the difference to if 18000 hearty souls were in there today.
                          dare I say its because the naysayers and the "Im glad I didnt renew" crowd werent in there today? I certainly didn't hear as many people shouting dogs abuse at our own players as I usually do.

Complete crap ! are you trying to say S/T holders are the only ones that get behind the players I've sat amongst S/T holders that don't cheer and ones that DO go to moan , I've also been at game when the club has done a deal and the Jonnie come latelys have been a pain in the @rse bawling and shouting at everything making out they are regulars , I haven't bought a S/T for the last season and this , don't put it on me because I blame it on the drossball ,the results haven't been the factor why I now choose games I go to blame the clubs Lack to grasp football is an entertainment business
                          As you said 2nd half Sounded like there was a large crowd when the football improved proves the point give them something to cheer is the answer Not blaming them for having their loyalty questioned and feeling disgruntled about the mind numbing crap that's been served
                          Last edited by dogsrrs; 25-09-2016, 07:38 AM.

Comment

this
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

The longer both sides are in this league the crowds will continue to drop and we both will be pulling between 12&15k dependent on the game.

Fulham in Fairness to them had an extended period in prem playing decent footie so built up a healthy additional following because of that but longer their in this division they will drop away as championship s hitty football is not what they signed up to and they will end up with the decent die hard following like us who will turn up whatever division their in

We never hung around long enough to hold onto our glory hunters we were in then out the equivalent of the Charlie big b ollocks who walks up to to a group of girls in a club gets balls out and says look at the size of these before getting slung out without getting a mobile number

However when we were struggling in prem some posters craved being in the championship as allegedly it was supposed to be fun and we would win week in week out so to those posters hope your enjoying the championship its what you asked for

Comment

Working...
                              X